Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]Taxi To Car Park
So how long does it take to do /taxi 1 and walk/drive to FC? Barely 30 seconds more..
Let me put it simpler, it's not NEEDED, but this would be a cool thing to put in. I think most people would agree. Maybe even take /taxi 1 out and replace it with FC? I mean, wtf is /taxi 1 used for? lol i mean i use /taxi 1 a hella lot. But only because it's the closest one to FC.
People are just lazy. The game is Grand Theft Auto, so just drive, you lazy punks.
(05-06-2009, 09:10 PM)Ryder link Wrote: People are just lazy. The game is Grand Theft Auto, so just drive, you lazy punks.

_O-
K, you got me there
(05-06-2009, 09:10 PM)Ryder link Wrote: People are just lazy. The game is Grand Theft Auto, so just drive, you lazy punks.

Booooooring.  :X I want to FC someone quick man, and especially when you get killed at FC by carbomb or some other fantastic way, you've got to find someway back. You can /tp to them, or drive there, or get a /taxi to 1, but then you've gotta wait 2 minutes for the taxi to come because you've just taxi'd to 1 to FC some dude. By this time, the taxi driver has fucked off because some other random noob started shooting at you, and you had to ghost him with your sawns. Then your pretty much fucked because your opponent has found other way's to interest himself.
Tell me, why don't you just use /world, that way the whole map becomes an FC.
Stop being so damn lazy, ffs. :/

I doubt there is any way to decrease lag, unless you make the script less complex/smaller.
(05-06-2009, 07:20 PM)TEF™ link Wrote: In conclusion, this suggestion is not only unneeded, but also illogical. Also, Jordi, didn't you quit a few weeks ago? It's quite suspicious how you still make suggestions about the server when you claim to not even play on it anymore. ;)

Jesus Christ I was only trying to fucking help! And yes I did quit but I had an idea I THOUGHT might improve LVP. And about the "suspicious" thing; what is there to be suspicious?

Anywayz I already said this was a bad idea. Lock before someone tries to ban me for being "suspicious"...last time I ever make a fucking suggestion...its like you expect me to know everything about developing and when I don't you have to go and be an asshole over it like EVERYONE should know.
(05-07-2009, 03:59 PM)Jordi link Wrote: Jesus Christ I was only trying to fucking help! And yes I did quit but I had an idea I THOUGHT might improve LVP. And about the "suspicious" thing; what is there to be suspicious?

Anywayz I already said this was a bad idea. Lock before someone tries to ban me for being "suspicious"...last time I ever make a fucking suggestion...its like you expect me to know everything about developing and when I don't you have to go and be an asshole over it like EVERYONE should know.

ROFL Jordi xD
Jordi has a point, what's wrong with suggesting TEF?
(05-07-2009, 03:59 PM)Jordi link Wrote: Jesus Christ I was only trying to fucking help! And yes I did quit but I had an idea I THOUGHT might improve LVP. And about the "suspicious" thing; what is there to be suspicious?

You're overreacting to a simple joke I made. I also don't expect everyone to know about developing, seeing as I even stated I have no clue myself. How about you take a closer look into what I really said instead of assuming I'm trying to insult you?
(05-07-2009, 04:37 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Jordi has a point, what's wrong with suggesting TEF?
Absolutely nothing, but when you've not even been in-game for a few months, your opinion on what should be done about the server shrivels away. Also, don't take Jordi's side and say he has a point when he obviously read nothing I said.
(05-07-2009, 04:11 PM)Jerome link Wrote: ROFL Jordi xD
If you have nothing to post other than acronyms and laughter, just stop posting. Your repeated spam across the entire forum is very irksome to myself and others who actually make intelligent posts. Stop spamming to simply raise your post count.