Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[LVP] Attack team
Okay I'm assuming your ignoring me now. I've asked you twice now to put me on the list, which you haven't. This is the last time I will ask nicely: PUT ME ON THE LIST!

@ Dick, yeah I remember that :P Posted a few pics of it on old school samp pics thread thing.
jerome, put Darius on the list, he wants to participate
(05-08-2009, 09:10 PM)Darius link Wrote: Okay I'm assuming your ignoring me now. I've asked you twice now to put me on the list, which you haven't. This is the last time I will ask nicely: PUT ME ON THE LIST!

@ Dick, yeah I remember that :P Posted a few pics of it on old school samp pics thread thing.

Uhhh, sorry if i missed your posts? Where are they? I don't recall you posting?

Edit: My apologies Darius, i don't know why i missed your posts, your on my list on my PC, but not on the frontpage, i updated it late so maybe i was tired or something, but it's done now. :D
(05-04-2009, 07:02 PM)Darius link Wrote:
  • In-Game Name: [LVP]Chad_Warden
  • Skills on weaponry: Decent

(05-06-2009, 09:20 PM)Darius link Wrote: Man I'd put that in my sig along with all the other quotes if I was allowed more stuff in it :(

Edit: Jerome you seem to have missed me from the first page?  :?
btw darius isnt in ba anymore
(05-08-2009, 09:16 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Uhhh, sorry if i missed your posts? Where are they? I don't recall you posting?

Edit: My apologies Darius, i don't know why i missed your posts, your on my list on my PC, but not on the frontpage, i updated it late so maybe i was tired or something, but it's done now. :D
oh cheers when i get atack dates im gonne get a army vs you guys
(05-09-2009, 12:47 AM)shoebox link Wrote: oh cheers when i get atack dates im gonne get a army vs you guys
Shoebox? You drunk?
(05-09-2009, 12:47 AM)shoebox link Wrote: oh cheers when i get atack dates im gonne get a army vs you guys

You read my mind...  :(
(05-08-2009, 09:19 PM)XiZ link Wrote: btw darius isnt in ba anymore
aww xiz ur dang cute
(05-09-2009, 12:04 PM)Darius link Wrote: aww xiz ur dang cute
thx u too hun