Welcome to lvp!
(05-02-2009, 10:44 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: [table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] [S2K]Tr1pin
[table][tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] Ryan Ashcroft Comey
[table][tr][td]Country[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] Australia
[table][tr][td]Age[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] 14
[table][tr][td]Birthday[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] 24th June 1994
[table][tr][td]Gender[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] Male
[table][tr][td]Other Games[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] GTA:IV, COD4 / COD5, and other shooting games.
[table][tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] I started to play SA-MP at around September / October 2007
[table][tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] December, then came back in Febuary
[table][tr][td]Introduction[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] I started on Tycho's Drifting and Racing server, only an average of 20 people online a day. I was there for around for about 2-3 months. And after become a close friend of Tycho i became an admin on there server, but then a couple of weeks past and the server shutdown. So i went over looking for some server's to use and came apon CrazyBob's Cop n Robber's server, i was a regular there on the name. At around October 2008 i left, and went to LW. I was there for 1month, disliked it alot. So went browsing some more. Came across LVP, and i started on the name "Machinegunjoe". But i got bored as i didn't even know what 'leadaim' was, and i never hit anyone. Then when i came back, i heard about LVP forums and gang's. So i decided to create a gang, and over and over again. I wanted to recruit this guy 'Bulldozer', i went to give him some tests. And got easily killed, i said he was really good. So he started to test me, asking me who i thought was the best gang's around. And if i knew who he really was, and i didn't. So after he taught me leadaim and i actully got a little bit better, i found out that he was [sLK]Violax. We exchanged msn's and then for a couple of times i went ingame to train with him. Then still as a noob i went to apply for B&A, after PM'ing Blood_Bukak about it ingame. He told me the site and i applyed, and still not really known and acting really silly / stupid i got denied. But then i re-applyed after Darkfire going all bish at me, ( not a great idea ). Denied again and i just stoped with B&A. I think i went for other gang's, and i was rolling around. Found out TeEjAy's server, i liked it alot. So whenever TeEjAy or anyone was online, i went there. And i came on when Blood_Bukak, TeEjAy, and his brother was online. TeEjAy and his bro were in [PwN], i had some fight's, i think i won a couple against Bukak, and with TeEjAy and his bro, i found it really weird with there Hb's. After a little talk i applyed for [PwN], then after a couple of days there i talked with Swift, he was going with NBK. So stupid of me i went to NBK along with him, but i enjoyed cutting lose in NBK, flaming and swearing. But then i was pretty dumb and flamed Swift, and got kicked from NBK. So after that i think i went for [W]arriors, if i think back now, i would know i would get a 'denied' anyways, but while applying i thought i had some hope. But i pulled out, actully. This is all before joining PwN so just think about that. xD. But then i re-applyed for W, and got denied because of not right attitude for [W], and skills. But i got in Darkfire's 'good books'. Meaning i was allowed to apply for B&A again, and have a chance. Denied because i was looking around for a clan and because i applyed for BA on the same day i re-applyed for W. And i spoke with Dark on irc about him saying 'if you really want to join, re-apply in one month.' I went to speak to him because of all the quotes that B&A member's did. About denying me. Because in my application thread everyone was giving me +1, but in private topic about me. I was getting -1 from everyone, seemed like they were just trying to be nice. So talking with Darkfire and he said there was no point in re-applying in 1month. He alone was trying to be nice. So i was going around ingame, freely. Gangless. And SoNiX asked me to join S2K, i thought about it. Saw all the S2K around and decided yes. So i applyed, and am in S2K to thise very day. And am very happy about it. Also, when i started to use LVP forums, i saw 'posts'. And i only had like 5, and some had 1000. So i thought it as an 'acheivement', so i did useless spam / crap around the forums just to get my post's up for the 'stars', lol. I've also had like 5 differnt name's across my LVP journey. I've done this re-introduction because i wasn't really honest in my other's, and wanted a proper one.

For those who didn't actully read my Intoduction and are thinking about just saying "Welcome to LVP", dont.

#care
(05-03-2009, 08:53 PM)Jerome link Wrote: #care

So you did read the whole thing? xD
No, i saw " re-introduction " and was like, #care
Bah, show my homie Tr1pin some <3. He'd r4p3 all you haters in a fight, he's a very nice guy, and his intro was actually pretty good. Its not his fault you guys can't read a paragraph that is more than three sentences long. ;)
(05-04-2009, 01:06 AM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: Bah, show my homie Tr1pin some <3. He'd r4p3 all you haters in a fight, he's a very nice guy, and his intro was actually pretty good. Its not his fault you guys can't read a paragraph that is more than three sentences long. ;)

Nah they're all hating on him because when he first came few months ago, he was a proper noob (And it's not often I actually say 'noob' instead of newbie). Look at my signature for example. He made a new account because his reputation was so bad, but seemed to of matured after the 3rd month of him being here...but people still think of him as the same newbie that came here in February.
Your right when you say matured, but others opinions don't matter to me anymore. I just go as i go, and as i want to.
(05-04-2009, 12:33 AM)Jerome link Wrote: No, i saw " re-introduction " and was like, #care

That's quite quickly :P

(05-04-2009, 01:06 AM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: Bah, show my homie Tr1pin some <3. He'd r4p3 all you haters in a fight, he's a very nice guy, and his intro was actually pretty good. Its not his fault you guys can't read a paragraph that is more than three sentences long. ;)

Well I'd like to show him some "<3" (OMG, I start to look like Jag :+) but I was just too lazy to read the whole story :X