[Re-Introduction] Tr1pin
[table]
[tr][td]Ingame Name:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] [W]TR1pin
[table][tr][td]Real Name:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] Ryan Ashcroft Comey
[table][tr][td]Country[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] Australia
[table][tr][td]Age[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] 15
[table][tr][td]Birthday[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] 24th June 1994
[table][tr][td]Gender[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] Male
[table][tr][td]Other Games[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] GTA:IV, COD 4/5 soon to be MW2, Halo sometimes. (XBOX)
[table][tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] Started December 2008.
[table][tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] December, then came back in Febuary
[table][tr][td]Introduction[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table] Well, I started on Tycho's drift server but I eventually just ended it after 2 weeks there, my brother A_n_D_y found LVP but I just never went on SA-MP. After a while I came back as MachineGunJoe or something along the lines of that, and then I changed my name, to KingUzi. I applyed for VG but failed to get in, I'm 50% sure I applyed for BA a couple of days later after talking with Blood_Bukak. Denied, ofcorse :>. Then I met up with Violax after creating countless clans, then he surprisably tought me everything basically I know. 2-shot, WW, Lead-aim and everything. But I always thought of myself as a shit palyer, since I lost countless times. Which now is understandable since I was facing one of the best. Anyway I got trained by Violax for BA, but I got denied again because of a lack of skills, or thats what I thought. I apped for W twice in the middle of all of this, shit this is hard to remember. Anyway I apped for BA at a decent skill level, and I thought I was going good to be honest, I was a good competitor against other BA, win for loss, either way. Eventually I got denied for asslicking, and basically the fact none of them liked me and didnt want me in the clan. Anyway, took a period of inactivity and came back, joined S2K with SoNiX and Hoffpop. Which eventually crumbled, then I got invited to BB, which I humbly accepted and apped, and got accepted.
Then I left BB on my birthday, I told BB specificly that I would leave if they kicked SoNiX, and I took a stand with Ganga, and Zaha. Left, became inactive for 2 months. In that time was invited to join HC4L and S2K, which I respectfully denied. Then I apped for W, and I got GTA IV half way through my application. And I was a decent player, getting hard kills being strategic and everything you need. Hooligan said I'm off to a good start, was proud O-). Then ZiG became active, I played SA-MP with [W]PerebruM, who might I add will read this and I'd just like to let you know I think your gay, anyway, got back up on SA-MP and had lots of fun with Bong, ZiG, Pere, and even Hooligan. I had a 2+ month application which didnt bother me at all, I ws fine just waiting, and I got a PENDING symbol, which basically garanteed me a spot, just ZiG wanted to get his PC fixed, well to this day that I'm writing ZiG hasnt upgraded his GFX card yet, which will happen soon :) I guess he just couldnt wait to let me in, haha. Anyway, I know ya'll think I'll leave and be the ass clanhopper I used to be, well your all wrong. [W] is now my commitment and I won't ever leave.

For those who actually did read, thanks, thats just a little bit of my SA-MP history. Choowwww. Can you dig it?!?!

Welcome to lvp! have an nice time hereĀ  :>
welcome back to LVP and have fun
cya in game
I didint read your intro so yea..nothin to say.
(05-02-2009, 11:12 AM)Jag link Wrote: I didint read your intro so yea..nothin to say.

+1
(05-02-2009, 11:12 AM)Jag link Wrote: I didint read your intro so yea..nothin to say.
(05-02-2009, 11:15 AM)LasTRace link Wrote: +1

Then why did you post at all?
hello there i know u ur good player, nice have fun on LVP!
(05-02-2009, 11:19 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: Then why did you post at all?

Simply to increase their Post Count. Just like I am! _O-

That was a joke :P I remember you, great to see you in a gang Tr1pin; seems as you made a lot of progress :)
(05-02-2009, 02:11 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Simply to increase their Post Count. Just like I am! _O-

That was a joke :P I remember you, great to see you in a gang Tr1pin; seems as you made a lot of progress :)

Yeahh, thanks. :>
My post count make's me still look like the spamor i was; delete my posts :)

EDIT: I remember when i first wanted to join B&A, and i didn't know lead-aim that much. And i went ingame and fought you, and you pwnt me. And said "Not B&A material" lol :Y
(05-02-2009, 02:48 PM)TR1pin link Wrote: Yeahh, thanks. :>
My post count make's me still look like the spamor i was; delete my posts :)

EDIT: I remember when i first wanted to join B&A, and i didn't know lead-aim that much. And i went ingame and fought you, and you pwnt me. And said "Not B&A material" lol :Y

Hehe. So you do remember me! :)

We'll have to fight again to see if that has changed. ;)