Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Pig flu
It's all fucking bullshit.

(04-28-2009, 05:19 PM)OneManArmy link Wrote: The government did it.

INDEED

The government does so many things to fucking create an attention. Its all made up, stop believing all of this shitness.
(04-28-2009, 07:18 PM)Richard link Wrote: When I first saw the topicname, it reminded me of this: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=9182.0
:')
Lol, I remember that shit :')
this is really messed up its New York City and i live in NY
152 cases in mexico  EDIT; and more then 1,600 illnesses - "Mexican officials say they have confirmed 20 deaths from swine flu and are looking at more than 130 other deaths to determine how many may have been caused by swine flu.Some health experts fear the disease could become a pandemic, partly because it has killed young, healthy adults in Mexico." from CNN.com

"There is nothing to worry about for sure, just don't come in contact with sick people and stay away from farms. If you happen to catch it, just take proper medicine and get plenty of rest and you'll be fine. :)"
TJ, it's a virus. Medicine can't do shit to it.

About 50 in USA EDIT: 64 Cases

11 in New Zealand
2 in each of Spain , UK, and Israel.

It's only really been noticed for a week, and the cases in USA doubled in one day. The thing is, it's a virus which means we can't use medicine to prevent it, we just have to let it be. And yeh i agree i'm a bit worried about this.

"In this age of global travel, where people move around in airplanes so quickly, there is no region to which this virus could not spread," said Fukuda, assistant director-general of the WHO. <-- From CNN.com
Quote:iMmOrTaLiTy link=topic=18814.msg205617#msg205617 date=1240950684]
152 cases in mexico  EDIT; and more then 1,600 illnesses - "Mexican officials say they have confirmed 20 deaths from swine flu and are looking at more than 130 other deaths to determine how many may have been caused by swine flu.Some health experts fear the disease could become a pandemic, partly because it has killed young, healthy adults in Mexico." from CNN.com

About 50 in USA EDIT: 64 Cases

11 in New Zealand
2 in each of Spain , UK, and Israel.

It's only really been noticed for a week, and the cases in USA doubled in one day. The thing is, it's a virus which means we can't use medicine to prevent it, we just have to let it be. And yeh i agree i'm a bit worried about this.

"In this age of global travel, where people move around in airplanes so quickly, there is no region to which this virus could not spread," said Fukuda, assistant director-general of the WHO. <-- From CNN.com

if they said obama got stabbed, you will believe it  _O-
(04-28-2009, 10:07 PM)Jacobb link Wrote: if they said obama got stabbed, you will believe it  _O-

Fuckin retard you are.

It's not a lie, it's on almost every news channel out there, plus every school in my area has been calling every students house about the Swine flu. You may not think it's a big deal, cool, but it's my opinion and i think it is.
Quote:iMmOrTaLiTy link=topic=18814.msg205631#msg205631 date=1240952989]
Fuckin retard you are.

It's not a lie, it's on almost every news channel out there, plus every school in my area has been calling every students house about the Swine flu. You may not think it's a big deal, cool, but it's my opinion and i think it is.

ITS CALLED THE GOVERNMENT POWER WITH MEDIA'S BACKUP. The government couple of years ago blew up some busses and trains in London. Media then backed it up and said it's Terrorists attack etc, So everyone in the city obviously believed it like same way as you are believing this shit SWINE FLU. I don't care if you believe it or not but your just pasting so much bullshit from websites.
Wow. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...
*sigh* conspirators.
Guyzzzz, any of u weak (well, maybe) or old or a baby (some of y'all close enough)!? If so, then PANIC!