Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sam Broadcaster - HEEELP!?!?!?
Fuk fuk fuk fuk. I can only broadcast 7 more times. Becouse Sam still hates me.
I need to activate it. And... Yeah i got sum keys n such. But they have been used to much Sam says.

DIE SAM! BURN IN HELL!

What shall i do?! I tryed reinstalling it, downloading new copies, different serial keys, and so on.

HEEEELPPP!!!! :'(
What exactly is it and what do you use it for? :P

When I used to DJ on some internetradio, I used Virtual DJ.
(04-06-2009, 08:01 PM)Madlaggz link Wrote: Fuk fuk fuk fuk. I can only broadcast 7 more times. Becouse Sam still hates me.
I need to activate it. And... Yeah i got sum keys n such. But they have been used to much Sam says.

DIE SAM! BURN IN HELL!

What shall i do?! I tryed reinstalling it, downloading new copies, different serial keys, and so on.

HEEEELPPP!!!! :'(

Damn.  I got the same. However I THINK I have a solution. Speak on IRC.
Try virtual dj
PM me, I can send you a link for a full Sam Broadcaster - which works fine for me. Its the one I gave fist, but I don't know if it works for him.
i prefer not to say this on public forums, but i got a cracked one. (SAM 3 though) , older, but works fine ;) without registering or enterring any key at all.

sent me an email if interested: service@methrix.net
I got SAM Broadcaster from it's publisher, installed it with Firebird database, and in trial mode, then used my uncle Bob's key, registered it, but did NOT activate it.
fuck same problem now :(
please everybody that has problems with sambc activatin etc., contact me via msn. i can help you but it's not exactly legal ofcourse so contact me via msn: djchaotica@hotmail.com .. i don't want to post such things on the lvp forums due to law enforcement.
Here is the problem. The new versions have to be activated, and give you limits if you don't. Obviously you can't activate. So, you may need to download an older version (e.g 4.2.2). Then if you insert the code during install, it should work. If the activate button is still there, it isn't the right version.

I am only supplying this information for educational purposes, I do not take any responsibility for any harm or damage that may have been caused by using this information. ;)