Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Shark
Yeah well, no one likes it when someone accuses them of doing something they didn't do.
well its his opinion. if he thinks songs are crappy.
If someone is playing like 5 rap songs in a row i also tune out and say , dude play some other music.
And well its maybe a part of his ego to say his show is better.
Its a bit immature to say that , but i dont think its punishable.
And mr berkley your just throwing more gasoline on the fire , with topics like these.
It's a shame that TEF deleted my post, else you and others would be able to see what I really meant with that post, Terror.
Shark, those posts were deleted, I think, for the attitude in your posts.

Handling something in a mature way, which is something you surely didn't do, can solve problems easier. I'll have to say as well that Mark isn't making it all better either. Especially not with his first post about it(also in trash, blame TEF :>).

Mark > Next time, go to one of the Radio Managers and talk to them about it. So that they can talk to the person and work it out. Things like this only makes it worse.

Shark > Next time, reply in a more mature way. No need to throw in fuck in every sentence.
(04-24-2009, 02:37 PM)Richard link Wrote: Shark, those posts were deleted, I think, for the attitude in your posts.

Handling something in a mature way, which is something you surely didn't do, can solve problems easier. I'll have to say as well that Mark isn't making it all better either. Especially not with his first post about it(also in trash, blame TEF :>).

Mark > Next time, go to one of the Radio Managers and talk to them about it. So that they can talk to the person and work it out. Things like this only makes it worse.

Shark > Next time, reply in a more mature way. No need to throw in fuck in every sentence.

I think that sums up this topic. Locked.