Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

!<Natural Born Killas>![NBK]
(03-29-2009, 04:53 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: Rofl, that was pure ownage. I wasn't banned when i left :< Oh well. Some guy got pwnt with every single weapon, then i minigunned him 100 times and /q.

rofl self-ownd. Talked to RTS leader, there aint no minigun on the server :D so where did you get the minigun from?  :)

Lmao they got ya
(03-29-2009, 04:58 PM)Hitman link Wrote: rofl self-ownd. Talked to RTS leader, there aint no minigun on the server :D so where did you get the minigun from?  :)

Lmao they got ya

Oh did i mention the part where i haxed my way through every single weapon ?  O-)
Rofl
I always admit to cheating
lmfao
Hax = stress relief
_O-
Probably the only place i don't hax is LVP
you're retarded
Everywhere else gets pwnt
ROfl

[Image: failed.jpg]
yo yall seen my ban on NoV/LW's/GTAT/LVP?flyin cars usin buttstroe name and minigunin every yellow guy or orange  :) ;)
Lololol Immo, your a fail. Please leave, /q nao, shame on you !

http://www.thinkandgrowballs.com/
weren't you in m2s ?
(03-29-2009, 06:29 PM)azerty link Wrote: weren't you in m2s ?

... m2s ?
(03-29-2009, 05:33 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: Lololol Immo, your a fail. Please leave, /q nao, shame on you !

http://www.thinkandgrowballs.com/

Yet you're the one that copies every phrase made by violax. Grow some balls? Very few clans have as many cheaters as NBK does so  O+
Why do you, and that nerd shark, have this infatuation with me and violax ? When do i copy his phrases ? You always say this but, you just say it to try and offend me or something ? It fails. I'm not offended. :/
(03-29-2009, 08:30 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: Why do you, and that nerd shark, have this infatuation with me and violax ? When do i copy his phrases ? You always say this but, you just say it to try and offend me or something ? It fails. I'm not offended. :/
dude, you got him on your sig in a "mafo pwned" period
admit it, u want to be like him and u like it feeling like ur him