Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[F4L] - Familia 4 Life
(03-31-2009, 03:58 PM)Oasis9 link Wrote: please just stop saying you are the best

for firm and the hole people that think they are the best http://piv.pivpiv.dk/  :) :+ :w

[modbreak]NO doubleposting.[/modbreak]

So that's the thanks i get.
Was trying to be nice. :roll:

Pfft foo cya in-game, i'ma make you quit samp...
(03-31-2009, 10:13 PM)FirmtHO link Wrote: So that's the thanks i get.
Was trying to be nice. :roll:

Pfft foo cya in-game, i'ma make you quit samp...

Didn’t sound like advice to me, just looked like a whole lot of chest puffing, showing how superior and macho you are... people take offence from big headed comments like yours, hence the whole "take that stick out of your ass" thing... and you expect thanks for your egotism?  :roll:
Oo, i didn't know people could get so offended by my comments, i didn't know you guys cried behind a screen.
But i guess pussys do, people whos married to their computer, they cry behind the screen because they think this is the real life.
I'm truly sorry. Hope you guys can learn to have fun instead of crying, also i hope you learn fairplay, so others can have fun, with you.

Fairplay, that's what i explained up there, if you just wouldn't mind the line were my ''egoism'' is, everything will turn out fine with F4L.
But without fairplay or training, F4L will be nothing.
(04-01-2009, 09:07 AM)FirmtHO link Wrote: Oo, i didn't know people could get so offended by my comments, i didn't know you guys cried behind a screen.
But i guess pussys do, people whos married to their computer, they cry behind the screen because they think this is the real life.
I'm truly sorry. Hope you guys can learn to have fun instead of crying, also i hope you learn fairplay, so others can have fun, with you.

Fairplay, that's what i explained up there, if you just wouldn't mind the line were my ''egoism'' is, everything will turn out fine with F4L.
But without fairplay or training, F4L will be nothing.
firm, thaths why we play every day to get better, we didn`t play for years, we played for 4 months...yuo have been palyed longer time so shut up and leave us alone  stop speaking about my gang cause look at your gang! 3 Members lol see ya! http://piv.pivpiv.dk/
(04-01-2009, 03:56 PM)Oasis9 link Wrote: firm, thaths why we play every day to get better, we didn`t play for years, we played for 4 months...yuo have been palyed longer time so shut up and leave us alone  stop speaking about my gang cause look at your gang! 3 Members lol see ya! http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

Actually he hasn't been playing that much longer than you, only like, 5 months or something like that. You see, they join the server, play for 5 months, new clans come and they look down at them as though they're not newbies no more.
I suck at counting n shit, but i started after christmas.
And im not really talking shit about your clan, im trying to help your clan get better from the mistakes they do.
But if they don't know what they do wrong, they can't get better, criticism is a key to success.
Learn from your mistakes and you will get better, no doubt.

I don't care how few members i have, it's about having fun, building a nice rep by playing fair.
It's what you do that matters, people don't criticize (flame) without a reason.

Try to not comment bad on this, just think about it.
....and you saying taht your membersd from your gang don`t run when they see they lost? lol
Yes i am, if you got some truthful information, please share it with me :)
(04-01-2009, 06:33 PM)FirmtHO link Wrote: Yes i am, if you got some truthful information, please share it with me :)
ok, next time i will made a screenshot
Sure, thx for helping me keep my clan clean ;)