Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[TR] Team Raven
ello! This is the official topic for Team Raven. It is a clan/guild/whatever_the_hell_it's_called_in_the_game that i take with me everywhere! We usually are a group of individuals who are LOATHED THROUGHOUT THE LAND! We dont demand that our players be the best, hell they can be total noobs, but we do have some rules.

1. No admin ass-kissing. Those who know me know i'm sarcastic and annoying, yay! Admins should have a love/hate relationship with you, they should think you are absolutely retarded, but somewhat not absolutely a jackoff. Do a good deed or something. i dunno, save a puppy, give a noob a mil or something.
2. No admin ass-kissing. Wait . . .  that's already said.
3. Flame to your hearts content, if you dont get muted every once in a while, you're doing something wrong! :P
4. We have fun dammit! any noobs are allowed!
5. Dont do almost anything in the game but yak it up and be obnoxious? dont worry! so do I dammit!
6. Above all, loyalty. That dont mean worship me. Just, if there's some call to action, be sure to not be like "but. liek. He's my frienderenderend~"

Memberlist:
Leaders: TRaven, ZomgitsEd
Members: silvershiver

That's my whip up of a nasty fast post. um. yea, if you wanna join just holla.

Here's our Wiki Page :) http://www.sa-mp.nl/wiki/index.php?title=Team_Raven

OFFICIALLY CLOSED!!! Wait for the new project! ~.^
Good luck.
GL, pretty good name! :P
[me=Xen0n]kicks TR in the balls.[/me]
(11-15-2007, 05:04 AM)Xen0n link Wrote: [me=Xen0n]kicks TR in the balls.[/me]

_O- Theres xen0n for ya.
haha, thanks for the kind words guys (some surprise me, but haha). We'll see where this goes.

Oh, and Xen0n, 0.0 ,,|,, You've gotta don the tag yo! (thanks for updating our names too, haha)
(11-15-2007, 04:18 AM)TRaven link Wrote: 3. Flame to your hearts content, if you dont get muted every once in a while, you're doing something wrong! :P

I wouldn't have a problem with muting you every once in a while, even without a reason >:)

Anyways, good luck!

Btw, where is your memberlist? :P
(11-15-2007, 11:52 AM)estroe link Wrote: I wouldn't have a problem with muting you every once in a while, even without a reason >:)

Anyways, good luck!

Btw, where is your memberlist? :P

What do you mean? it's there, it's always been there . . . . REALLY IT HAS!~ *looks around nervously* :P
Well I've seen many Turks with [ TR] tag. Anyways goodluck
(11-15-2007, 01:29 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Well I've seen many Turks with [ TR] tag. Anyways goodluck
Yea, a lot of people are starting to ask me if I'm Turkish >_<