Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Economy Ingame
Hi there.

Girffin and I have been working on an idea that can revolutionize LVP.

LVP will be broken into districts. (Later if this can work, then we can implement other things like gang turfs and a senate.)

All districts will have their own economy. The economy will determine the tax rate, the property payouts, the property prices, type of cars that spawn there (example - bad economic districts have shitty cars that spawn, best economy districts = best vehicles) etc..

Certain districts will have alot of power that inflict the global economy. Example, the Strip. If the strip goes down in the economy, then all of lvps districts go down a little bit or a lot.

[griffin], tbk, cyrix404 and a couple of other people like the idea...I wonder what everyone else thinks.
It will take alot of work, but im sure if its cool, alot of people will help in testing it.
I would.
I personally think it's taking it too far, too serious and all.

But let's see what the rest thinks.
Bad idea, I don't think anyone will care who is the senate of the area or who controls the area or somewhat, this is more of an role playing server idea.
(03-20-2009, 01:17 AM)FarePak link Wrote: Bad idea, I don't think anyone will care who is the senate of the area or who controls the area or somewhat, this is more of an role playing server idea.

I agree. This sounds like something San Andreas RolePlay would do. People just want to make easy money and kill. If not, and are more worried of roleplaying features, they can go to SARP.
Woah woah woah, this isnt a roleplay idea.
I dont know where you guys are getting at with roleplay.

All this does is affect the financial things in the district, like property prices and pay.
The only thing I can think of that is even near role play is the spawning of shitty cars in a shitty economy...
Tbh like estroe said it's kinda making things too realistic / serious.

But it would be a cool feature i guess D:
I think it's a bad idea too.
Hell no. LVP 2.90 is way too much RPG already.
(03-20-2009, 01:37 AM)Corleone link Wrote: Woah woah woah, this isnt a roleplay idea.
I dont know where you guys are getting at with roleplay.

All this does is affect the financial things in the district, like property prices and pay.
The only thing I can think of that is even near role play is the spawning of shitty cars in a shitty economy...

Dude... This is a pure RPG feature, no doubt about it.
what's next?
driving,flying and sailing skills schools? :/ i think LVP has had too much of RPG already.