Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(03-28-2011, 03:20 PM)Daniel link Wrote:@ dominator do they also have a HD picture of Ryder on gamerenders.com ?
I took a quick look but I couldnt find anything so far. Actually I dont believe there are any good GTA SA renders, since GTA SA doesnt have great graphics. Maybe you could use this picture in somekind of way, I dont know:
[Image: ryder34jz.jpg]

Edit: I've been trying to create something nice with a cool render I found but I came to the conclusion that I forgot about everything and pretty much suck atm at Photoshopping. And I dont think I have the patience to learn it all, again
Look kase  :D

[Image: naamlovsv.jpg]

Good job Daniel!  :)
(03-30-2011, 04:07 PM)Kase link Wrote:Good job Daniel!  :)

How can i get a a good looking border and how to add it?
(03-26-2011, 12:29 AM)Danny link Wrote:Use the rectangular marquee tool to draw one of the borders, right click, Fill > black. Duplicate layer, drag to other side.

Done :P
(03-26-2011, 02:33 AM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:oorrr just change the secondary color to black and go to canvas size and add a few pixels to the height.  :roll:

Or, also, select the whole siggy with the rectangle tool and remove the fill opacity, add stroke at 4-6px and choose either white with color dodge (adjust the opacity and make it look cool) or simply black. Be creative!
well with my version of PS you can just select the whole picture, Select->Modify->Boarder and you can choose how thick you want the lines to be and then just use the paint bucket and drop whichever color you wanted in the selected area.
I've been messing with tuning cars with ps.

[Image: pontiacgto.jpg]

to

[Image: cars.jpg]
WHY DID YOU SAVE THAT AS A JPEG?!

Looks quite nice other than that, although the border looks messed up :X
how is my new signature?  :7 :7
fucking remove it you douchebag. it is not yours