Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
(11-15-2010, 09:53 PM)NumbersLord link Wrote:I can make gd and the best font ever, but lazy xD. it's the easiest part son. _O- _O- _O-
Alright, my request for you only.
Font: "Halftone"
Background: light-blue with dark-blue shades; needs to be striped; at the bottom a little bit of light-orange.
Image: http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...658c36.jpg (obviously the man needs to be included in the signature, and he should be transparent, needs to be fit perfectly with the blue background)
Additional: Border too, 2 pixels.
fuke u no sig for fagets
Kaseeee :'( still waiting for the signature!
[Image: 24nek5i.jpg]

My first signature ever, although my first try.. _O- (I hate ps)
Now someone can make me a signaute please! ill pay 100mill!!!!~!~!~
for Joker,

[Image: zwcfoh.png]
xD
(11-16-2010, 02:46 PM)NumbersLord link Wrote:for Joker,

[Image: zwcfoh.png]
xD
You blind or what? Scroll up, I requested something from you.
(11-16-2010, 02:59 PM)Mark link Wrote:You blind or what? Scroll up, I requested something from you.
rejected.

[Image: r049op.jpg]
another xD
(11-16-2010, 03:28 PM)NumbersLord link Wrote:rejected.

[Image: r049op.jpg]
another xD
Just do it. No, I mean come on, I want to see your "uber-skills". Unless you want to admit that you're adding simple text to images you rip off.
(11-16-2010, 06:12 PM)Mark link Wrote:Just do it. No, I mean come on, I want to see your "uber-skills". Unless you want to admit that you're adding simple text to images you rip off.
he's prolly having some problems cutting the man out of the pic...and all the other stuff, except the name wich he adds with paint.