Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Request/Show off a Signature or Avatar
You should start looking at the page #1 of this topic, there are few websites where you can follow tutorials and become a better digital artist :)
(09-12-2010, 06:33 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:seriously? it's called Photoshop or like what Nater uses, Paint
Said a person who can't even use Photoshop properly. Anyways Tpimp, here's your brand new signature, it took me 20 seconds to make it.

[Image: np.jpg]
You guys are being such d***s to him, he's asking nicely for stuff, and you guys give him bullsh!t signatures, maybe he is too lazy to learn photoshop, or doesn't really want to, if you're not ready to make a signature for him, then don't even make one, don't make a shitty one, and saying '" Well I did like you said " Stupid nerd.

Tpimp I wish I was good enough to make a signature for you, but I am not, so I'd say good luck.
Just pm someone who is good enough in photoshoping, and ask him nicely like you just did before in the post.

kthxbai.
(09-12-2010, 04:23 PM)Weezy link Wrote:You guys are being such d***s to him, he's asking nicely for stuff, and you guys give him bullsh!t signatures, maybe he is too lazy to learn photoshop, or doesn't really want to, if you're not ready to make a signature for him, then don't even make one, don't make a shitty one, and saying '" Well I did like you said " Stupid nerd.

Tpimp I wish I was good enough to make a signature for you, but I am not, so I'd say good luck.
Just pm someone who is good enough in photoshoping, and ask him nicely like you just did before in the post.

kthxbai.
Cool story bro.
(09-12-2010, 04:23 PM)Weezy link Wrote:You guys are being such d***s to him, he's asking nicely for stuff, and you guys give him bullsh!t signatures, maybe he is too lazy to learn photoshop, or doesn't really want to, if you're not ready to make a signature for him, then don't even make one, don't make a shitty one, and saying '" Well I did like you said " Stupid nerd.

kthxbai.
I don't understand your problem. Could you turn your caps lock on the next time you post?
(09-12-2010, 04:30 PM)Mark link Wrote:I don't understand your problem.

You never understood anything... 8)7
(09-12-2010, 09:37 AM)Mark link Wrote:Said a person who can't even use Photoshop properly. Anyways Tpimp, here's your brand new signature, it took me 20 seconds to make it.

I can use Photoshop thank you very much, in two of the courses I'm taking right now in school I have to use it so I can't be bothered with messing around with it when I'm at home. Besides all the shit I do at home is just me fucking around with it.
(09-12-2010, 07:21 PM)Silent_Bob link Wrote:I can use Photoshop thank you very much, in two of the courses I'm taking right now in school I have to use it so I can't be bothered with messing around with it when I'm at home. Besides all the shit I do at home is just me fucking around with it.
Really? I'd like to hear more about those courses; what kind of work do you create there, what tools you use frequently, some special effects, any 3D work and in general - any preview(s)?
well I'm taking computer graphics 2 which is purely about helping you learn how to use Photoshop and I guess we'll be working with 3D shit here shortly...the other coarse is 2D design so we use Photoshop to make artwork. As for the tools I use frequently I don't really use any too frequent, like the last thing I worked on I used a ton of filters, but usually the lasso tool and all that other stuff...don't really have a previews as all my work is on the computers at school.
First of all, I'm not 'lazy' to do anything. Second, i never knew the program for making signatures. I used google and everything and still nothing. Now that i know what program to use, Imma start using it.

Mark, Thanks for da sig brah