Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BNH] Boats And Hoes
(03-22-2009, 09:11 PM)Techno link Wrote: this isnt spelling class u dumb fuck....if u want to spell then go to school fuckin nerd

Candykisses is now trial front page updated 
well dude..juz stfu...i was pointin out a mistake..and u think LVP is a a primary school??

ahh..c'mon...don't be foolish...I know why u b'came angry fast...its all about ur name (herosquad+eraser) matter....so don't be oversmart..juz shut up n continue recruiting hoes n start a hoeshop in LVP,that earns 100000K per minute!!gud luc :w

PS: If u don't wanna spell,why the hell u updated first post,by correcting spelling of TRIALS???
(05-24-1970, 06:45 AM)Munch link Wrote: Aren't you Jag's brother? You're enemies with your brother?

umm no i mean we are emines ingame not in real world me and jag  are very close :) O-) ok bye
(03-23-2009, 04:28 AM)Vichuzz link Wrote: I know why u b'came angry fast...its all about ur name (herosquad+eraser)  _O-
(03-23-2009, 07:46 AM)BrakeR link Wrote: umm no i mean we are emines ingame not in real world me and jag  are very close :) O-) ok bye

Euw?
wow  _O-
im speachless
(03-23-2009, 05:03 PM)Munch link Wrote: Euw?

They're brothers Munchus :+
BTW.......We arents Enimies against DFL....Braker u cant just say that we are enimies against another clan...we have to agree on that shit......and i disagree atm!
(03-25-2009, 03:36 PM)Techno link Wrote: BTW.......We arents Enimies against DFL....Braker u cant just say that we are enimies against another clan...we have to agree on that shit......and i disagree atm!

okay man i have two new gang members strapped=[BNH]straped and massacre...=[BNH]massacre
Yo Techno :) How r u
(03-26-2009, 09:01 AM)BrakeR link Wrote: okay man i have two new gang members strapped=[BNH]straped and massacre...=[BNH]massacre

Added To Trial

[b]
Quote:Boss link=topic=17750.msg194012#msg194012 date=1238057674]
Yo Techno :) How r u
im good.......You?