Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

- [DFL] - Dogs For Life
Lmfao Gaahl xD
Pistol you dumb dick rider, dont you have an ounce of originality having to steal the name of a clan who is know by pretty much everybody here?

Admins will sort this out, but seriously kid, stop riding my dick so hard.

And who the fuck is that fanboi [M2S]Moey, wtf is this wannabe clan? Guys I know im fuckin awesome, but youre just being sad now.

Can't believe I had to come here and post, either.
Quote:moe link=topic=17652.msg370427#msg370427 date=1295723662]
Pistol you dumb dick rider, dont you have an ounce of originality having to steal the name of a clan who is know by pretty much everybody here?

And who the fuck is that fanboi [M2S]Moey, wtf is this wannabe clan? Guys I know im fuckin awesome, but youre just being sad now.

hey moe wassabi

Offtopic:
The Turtles - Elenore & Surfer Dan (1968)
Pi5tol reminds me of Swift a little bit.
You know I won't let you play with this tag, right?
ok if your not ganna let us play with that tag? how are we ganna change it ... we have to wait 7 days and tell your admins to stop kicking us ...
Quote:moe link=topic=17652.msg370427#msg370427 date=1295723662]

and for u dick rider u love u want me to ride ur dick lil fag wtf is this wana be clan wanabe lil fag only person being sad is all this over a tag over the game that ppl wil get over in couple months n disapear let lvp grow more n get bigger n stop the whining n crying i cant belv i had to come here and post either wow who are u a king ? go bk to the hole u came from k thnx bye  :) ;) :( :P :'( >:) ;( :r :7 :+ :> :9~ 8) O+ :X :? 8)7 O-) :z :Y) :w _O- :roll:
Where's the "Pass IQ test to be allowed to post in LVP" idea I suggested?: (
This retard should be banned tbh. Probably won't take long before he's banned ingame for saying so much shit
Quote:Grim link=topic=17652.msg370518#msg370518 date=1295744893]
Where's the "Pass IQ test to be allowed to post in LVP" idea I suggested?: (
This retard should be banned tbh. Probably won't take long before he's banned ingame for saying so much shit

were did u come from dont tel admin n management what to do use the @ command ;) owned
Can someone tell me is this a joke and are this people retarded?