Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

- [DFL] - Dogs For Life
when i started iit i had the name Menace2Society and like 2 M2S members but i was to busy punchin on with DFL and you guys over the hole game i left it then when i left it they must of came in and played for the 2 years that i wasnt around n taged it or created it and left it again ? if they didnt no then srry to them now they do no so doctor or revenge which i dnt see in 2011 bad luck the same way if i came outa no were if use were active use wil tel me bad luck to i dnt fink so its a fight to the death with me and i wil go all the way but lets not go there now if anyone so caled owner wants to get involved contact me direct MOE ! 
Jesus, punctuation?
lol sry its 4 33 am australia time sydney  im gna knock out !! and thats how i type on the internet to much of it !!!
(01-22-2011, 06:34 PM)Pi5tol link Wrote:lol sry its 4 33 am australia time sydney  im gna knock out !! and thats how i type on the internet to much of it !!!

I bet ur some somalian idiot who never went to school.
The real M2S > your M2S. They are also far more respected and more known than u guys, copycats
I might rename eF to Full Metal Jacket and have the tag FMJ. I'm sure lil_toady won't mind as I've not seen him in ages.

Naming clans after films sucks lol, it's not exactly original and there will be others who have used that name and very possibly the same tag.
It's really simple, just switch back to DLF or use another tag/name. It isn't that hard.  :/
you can use [SiN]
It's 5:13am in Australia now, I'm stoned and I'm still making more sense than that kid. Don't ever blame your incompetencies on my beautiful country again.
(01-22-2011, 07:14 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:It's 5:13am in Australia now, I'm stoned and I'm still making more sense than that kid. Don't ever blame your incompetencies on my beautiful country again.
I'm with this man.
(01-22-2011, 07:14 PM)Maddolis link Wrote:I'm stoned

AHA!

(01-21-2011, 05:44 AM)Maddolis link Wrote:I've done heroin for 12 years and no longer consider it to be a drug.
Come on people, marijuana is a fucking drug.