Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 2.90 Public Beta
;( :'(

[me=Ryder]missed it[/me]
(01-29-2009, 08:17 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Well, you wouldnt even say something if they decided to release it in 2018.

Well said!
the beta test was kickass! :D :+ <3
after joining lvp again i miss 2.9 already.....
Quote:after joining lvp again i miss 2.9 already.....
nothing but truth... sadly... i want that sum-bitch finished soon! :D :+ ;) O-)
[me=Twilight]goes playing on 2.90, purely to piss some people in here off[/me]

k j/k, I'll do that tomorrow
:D :D
many thanks to the ppl that make it possible....
btw like the /r and ! (robbery) chatfunction, like the many new cars and games, like the many planes on airport, dont know if i like the gate but smart though, dont know if time in robbery is too long but probably adjustable in future after playing 5000 times, playtime was to short to test more bugs cause the game hicked me 2 times....
btw Jordi made a movie (of vip-room or minigun-game), hope to see it soon... :w
it was good but i found some bugs and one thing really annoying,
the annoying thing was the taxi as it is useful that now no one can run from fights but sometimes you ll have to wait for 2 minutes for the taxi to come
the other thing was race20, i was going in the lead as many had joined this race but when i ramp someone i don't know who was he, my car got disappear  :? then i leave the car and was back to ship with losing the race too.
there is some bugs in /robbery too as i was forced back to ship without saying anything  8)7
really hope they will fix those bugs because i had already send them all.
Quote:the annoying thing was the taxi as it is useful that now no one can run from fights but sometimes you ll have to wait for 2 minutes for the taxi to come

Haha, that's funny! It's the same time-limit as in 2.85, the current version. Difference is, you see how long it exactly takes, not just something like 'the taxi also has other passengers, 3 minute wait'. :P
you are right, that's why it took much time after calling second time, perhaps this countdown time is better then previous one then.