Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[idea] Computer tech section
(05-11-2007, 06:23 PM)cloakster link Wrote: Can you sticky the thread please so that it it always there if someone needs to post.

I don't think that's necessary... if someone wants help they only need to find the topic.

-tj
(05-11-2007, 06:44 PM)tomozj link Wrote: I don't think that's necessary... if someone wants help they only need to find the topic.

-tj

But what if they dont even know that the topic exists, how are they supposed to search for it. It wont take long for the thread to go to the 2nd page.
It will. Don't worry. I just don't feel that it needs to be a sticky (case closed).

-tj
(05-11-2007, 07:34 AM)tomozj link Wrote: But there are lots of forums for those kindof things. We can't do everything...

-tj

No, i mean people haveing probelms with LVP, And other basic things like SA-MP, Maybe a help section would be good
Problems with LVP = probably a bug. If not they can ask.

And problems with SA-MP should be at SA-MP.com, as that's the official forum. Also, if it's there all problems are in one place, so anyone else with the same problem can find a solution without going through endless communites.

If you need some help, just ask. But, you should go to the appropriate website for what you're having a problem with - you'll go much further there.

-tj
the tread sould NOT be a stickey, we arent the best of the best, if u want good advice goto a special hardware/software forum.
and this is a GTA, samp, LVP forum and not only generaltalk

8)
(05-12-2007, 06:17 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: the tread sould NOT be a stickey, we arent the best of the best, if u want good advice goto a special hardware/software forum.
and this is a GTA, samp, LVP forum and not only generaltalk

8)

Thanks. I guess now we've decided what to do.

Locked.

-tj