Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/find
in the current LVP version there is a /locate command, this shows what vehicle the player is driving and tells you where he currently is. This can be useful if you can find your way across san andreas quite well, but it can be quite hard to find someone if you're far away and constantly have to use /locate to find someone or if you don't know where some areas are. Which is why I thought of a /find command :D. so, what does it do? it puts a blip that stands out on your map (maybe the red one you can set on your map, or a colour no-one else has, like white) which shows where your target is. once you get close enough, the blip will dissapear and you and your friend will finally be together again <3

of course you can use /ctp, but if you're in an airplane or helicopter there's often a chance that you get stuck in a tunnel or wall.

what are your thoughts on this idea? :D
As I was forced to post... here is my post.

2.93?

:+
y'all suck :(
(01-22-2009, 07:42 AM)Twilight link Wrote: y'all suck :(
Yes, I do.

No, but seriously, I really like this idea, and I'm positive I'm not alone. Just wait until 2.91. :P
Just a little note btw, /locate now includes the interior name and minigame the player is taking part in, as well as their virtual world, and their vehicle 'status' is a little more accurate (It shows if they're actually a passenger or driving it)

But anyway yea, nice idea. Really easy to do as well. But 2.91 could be better for this, we're not adding any more features to 2.90, just fixing the bugs :)