Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Videocard problem
Hey,
I won't be playing for a while due to a problem with my vidcard (Cooler is Kaput) I can still play but then i would destroy the whole vidcard.
So i'll have to bring it in for repairs...
Cya
Noes! Borat leaving for a period, you(shorter but ok). :o
Well, have fun while being not online :)
That will be very hard :D
A new fan for the video card is very cheap and effective. It might be worth your while to buy one and install it yourself.
Yeah i will ask the guy in the putershop to put a big zalman fan on there.
I still have guarantee on it so i'll just be paying for the fan  :)
All the intense hours ,days ,weeks and months of Sa-mp must be the cause!!!  lol

(05-09-2007, 04:50 PM)pancakeman link Wrote: All the intense hours ,days ,weeks and months of Sa-mp must be the cause!!!  lol

Yeah, must be.

Get a load of small fans, dotted around the place - quieter (for me).

-tj
Pentagram -> Zalman :P
gl hf in real world, and come back soon! :)
The Zalman fans are known to be pretty quiet. I would highly suggest to research and buy a fan yourself, you will get a better product and at a better price.
Quote:I would highly suggest to research and buy a fan yourself, you will get a better product and at a better price.

Well,most of my friends have zalman fans in their puter and they're very happy about it.
And the store where i bought my PC is one of the best here in belgium so i think it's better for me to let it be repaired by someone who knows what he's doing ,instead of fudging the fan myself on there.
ok goodluck with your new zalman cooler.
i like those coolers.. they are very big and doesnt make alot of sound..

and cya soon