Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground 2.9 bugs
when i drove my car as non-vip on the red carpet in front of the door i vanished (didnt see me or my car anymore) and couldnt do anything (pressing F didnt help) so estroe/richard helped me (thnx) other thing:dont know if its supposed to be that way but during the minigame shiptdm i couldnt !talk with gang, didnt see any gang or nongang on minimap, only saw name and health above gang players but not above nongang players which were hard to kill (shot very much, didnt die soon) but that could be because of the "drunkbug", other thing: got sober in water near ship but p4tmqman didnt..maybe i reported this ingame, whats the trick? only water at bar sobers people? btw It was very nice again!
We are already aware of the issue with vehicles randomly destroying and have already fixed it.

ShipTDM is designed so that you can only see the nametags of your fellow team members, and not your enemies, and does not feature a team chat.

To get sober, you have to purchase water in the bar, or simply respawn by dying or something.