Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Spawn protection bug
ehh.. what's a pawn command?

(tomozj: Something to do with SA-MP scripting - don't worry. Just don't talk more about this guys, it was a small FYI for those who understood :X)
Right ok this topic has had not much use so just please post here if you have had this bug and please put down info about the bug
ie
-where you were killed
-who killed you
-What weapon
-any other details
thank you
Are you sure this is a bug? I have never had it and have never seen it!
yep i was, i havnt had it recently though, musta been fixed somewhow
kk  :D

Although they probobly wuld have renamed the topic to [FiXeD] Infront of it :D
(06-30-2007, 12:30 PM)Grove link Wrote: kk  :D

Although they probobly wuld have renamed the topic to [FiXeD] Infront of it :D
lol yeah maybe, but then gain maybe it isnt fixed and we are being ignored o.O
I think it was fixed when we were looking at the weird godmode bug. I'll wait for JUTD. :)
(06-13-2007, 09:09 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Sometimes, when i spawn, my spawn protection dosent go away, sometimes it takes 5-6 minutes and others it just dosent go away at all.
I have seen others with this problem aswell
A fix?

I had the same problem yesterday evening, I got a ban for that incident (already solved, but still can't connect). I think it is an ingame bug.
(07-01-2007, 05:01 PM)ShadowWings link Wrote: I had the same problem yesterday evening, I got a ban for that incident (already solved, but still can't connect). I think it is an ingame bug.

(06-17-2007, 11:48 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Right ok this topic has had not much use so just please post here if you have had this bug and please put down info about the bug
ie
-where you were killed
-who killed you
-What weapon
-any other details
thank you