Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Spawn protection bug
Sometimes, when i spawn, my spawn protection dosent go away, sometimes it takes 5-6 minutes and others it just dosent go away at all.
I have seen others with this problem aswell
A fix?
Hmmm, i never had this one, but what i do have sometimes is that spawnprotection doesn't work.
my health spawns at 100%, and i have no weapons for like 15 seconds  :X So when in war or someone tryes to fight me, i can't defend myself...
no idea, pure bug i guess, dunno if its Fixable  :)
I never seen both bugs actually. Is there anything we should consider when we try to reproduce this bug?
I got a similar bug where i had no spawn protection when i spawned. I had full ammo with no flashing health bar.
benbmyers can you say after what kill you got that? Maybe it has something to do with it.

@Cloakster:
This is no bug. Admins/mods have no spawn protection. But they can turn it on or off. So I think you have it off. :)
(06-13-2007, 09:09 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Sometimes, when i spawn, my spawn protection dosent go away, sometimes it takes 5-6 minutes and others it just dosent go away at all.
I have seen others with this problem aswell
A fix?
I never have that but ok it's not nice then you can't fight back if some one shoot you.
cya :w
Is it possible that you had packetloss or any lag ?
Never had the problem :o
(06-14-2007, 07:21 AM)XL link Wrote: @Cloakster:
This is no bug. Admins/mods have no spawn protection. But they can turn it on or off. So I think you have it off. :)

Ohhh, i had no idea about that. I was never told, well now i have to get the cmd :)
@ XL Well, i was in the gang fight between clowns/OnB vs Coldthugz and infact im sure you wee there. Anyway i was asking in mainchat a few times so you must have seen it then.
Yeah what is the cmd for that?
Cloa©k(st)er inform me please