Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Spawn protection bug
(06-15-2007, 12:08 AM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: Cloa©k(st)er inform me please
lmao  _O-

Yea, im also curious about the cmd.
(06-14-2007, 05:06 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: @ XL Well, i was in the gang fight between clowns/OnB vs Coldthugz and infact im sure you wee there. Anyway i was asking in mainchat a few times so you must have seen it then.

Sorry for my unclear question. So it was a kill from a gunshot? My question was by what kind of kill you got killed when you had that problem. If it were by a db/fall/etc. But you sure know that it was by a shot kill. Then it's strange. :)

Offtopic:
Cloakster and tBK read this: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=38...04#msg2404
Well i was killed by aftermath with a db but it worked fine, then fat0 got the plane and we were flyin around while a few were standing on top, but i never died, it musta been from a gunshot
(06-15-2007, 07:58 AM)XL link Wrote:
Offtopic:
Cloakster and tBK read this: http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=38...04#msg2404

Thanks for the link XL :)
(06-15-2007, 05:41 PM)cloakster link Wrote: Thanks for the link XL :)
(06-15-2007, 03:01 AM)cloakster link Wrote: lmao  _O-

Yea, im also curious about the cmd.
(06-14-2007, 04:50 PM)cloakster link Wrote: Ohhh, i had no idea about that. I was never told, well now i have to get the cmd :)

YYou are all officially banned from this topic

Anyway i havent seen this problem recently, maybe it was just a glitch
About the secret link XL gave :+ Mods and Admins don't have spawnprotection.
We used to have it, but it was a great disadvantage for us while checking possible cheaters, being shot.. and then.. wait...
So we can enable spawnkill protection, per session based. Somehow I've never used it :D

Enough offtopic now :+

The bugs itself, I've never seen/noticed them.
Maybe it's a combination of how you die, and where? Maybe.. it's just FiXeR...
Meh, don't think it is FiXeR.

I had a something like this yesterday with several others. We had a gangwar and when I died my spawnprotect took 30 seconds and when it was gone it took another 30 seconds before my weapons showed up. By the time I could defend myself I barely had life left.

For so far my add to this :+
I've never had anything like this, iirc. Hang on, I might've had it once, but then I used /kill so it'd fix.

It's preety random.

-tj
Hmmm, when i had it i couldnt /kill
it never even came into the chatbox as 'unknown command' like i had timedout but every other command did
(06-17-2007, 01:33 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: Hmmm, when i had it i couldnt /kill
it never even came into the chatbox as 'unknown command' like i had timedout but every other command did

Strange, that hints that this might be related to the server package or something about SA-MP and not just our gamemode?

Just an FYI, /kill will be a pawn command in 0.2, and not a regular SA-MP command.

-tj