Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NiP] *Ninjas in Pyjamas*
Quote:iMmOrTaLiTy link=topic=16575.msg198998#msg198998 date=1239326159]
lmfao. His post doesn't make sense, but your post does?

:roll: :roll:
It dosn't makes sense. And stop spamming this 'topic'.
Quote:Mafo link=topic=16575.msg198997#msg198997 date=1239326058]
That dose not even make sense. I was driving all over the hole LV, to try find a good please for the picture, and that please was just in my emagenation for the picture to be taken. And just because of some few details, it does not even matter. And idk, because i didn't know about that sLK had they're " sigg " on that wall.

Suggestion, go paint on the wall: "This is sLK's wall, don't even try to make some photo's here."  _O-

I'm not saying it's sLK's wall, I'm saying using the same shit as another clan is lame.

Quote:iMmOrTaLiTy link=topic=16575.msg198998#msg198998 date=1239326159]
lmfao. His post doesn't make sense, but your post does?

:roll: :roll:

lulz

Quote:Mafo link=topic=16575.msg199000#msg199000 date=1239326365]
It dosn't makes sense. And stop spamming this 'topic'.

How is he or anyone spamming? Look up the definition of spam.
(04-10-2009, 02:22 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: I'm saying using the same shit as another clan is lame.
;)
(04-10-2009, 02:22 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: I'm not saying it's sLK's wall, I'm saying using the same shit as another clan is lame.
Ooh guch! Dear TeEjAy, i'm really sorry you bouther. But if sLK does not like that i "lame" on that picture, they can post it, not you. I don't really care, it's not even lame. Because of some few details, in the backround.

END OF DISCUSSION! :w
(04-10-2009, 01:33 AM)GiLLi link Wrote: the pic on your startpost, that background is copyright too sLK

copycats _O-

Are you an idiot?

Or do you not know [sLK]GiLLi?
(04-10-2009, 02:37 AM)TeEjAy link Wrote: Are you an idiot?

Or do you not know [sLK]GiLLi?
Oww, i forgot that. I don't care for that little thing.

so, END IT.
What's wrong?  :>
estrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe!
:/
I was looking for a spot just like Mafo. We were making pictures everywhere for days but all the pictures were crap. This was the first one that was any good which is why we used it. Thanks to Gijz if I'm not mistaken.
And to Teejay, if we would've known sLK used it before us, it would be lame. But Mafo already posted before he didn't know. So call Mafo a liar, but don't pretend you overlooked his post (I know you didn't), because that's lame. Now go back to sLK's thread and see if you can stick your tongue a little deeper in their ass.
So GiLLi, you want us to change it? That's no problem.