Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NiP] *Ninjas in Pyjamas*
                        [Image: 118qadi.png]______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~We are the Ninjas In Pyjamas
!™ We were two random guys (Mafo&Jacobb) that crashed on the highway, we started to talk.
                              We desidess to make a cruise, after a long talk about everything, we both wanted to start a clan,
                                  we came up with alot of names for the clan. But we ended with the *Ninjas In Pyjamas*.
                        TAG: EKS: [NiP]Mafo. After we had make sure we was clear we changed ur names, and become a ¤NINJA¤
                                              After a few days with fighting we got already 2members. -Respect-  :Y)
                                And we hope we will be "famous" and grow BIG. You will see us in the streets of LVP. PEACE!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: Theninjas.gif]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ninjas Leader:
¤ [NiP]Mafo™
Ninjas Co-leader:
¤ [NiP]Midget™
Ninjas:
¤ [NiP]Weeyin™
Trails:
¤ [NiP]Gaahl
¤ [NiP]YnF3Rnix
¤ [NiP]NergaL
Inactive Ninjas:
¤ [NiP]Fletcher
¤ [NiP]Ciga_85

Recruitment:
                                                                  Member must be fairly skilled in fighting.
                                                            Member must be active on the forums and ingame.
                                                          Memebers must have a good attitude and take losing.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DEAR PLAYER!

In the Ninjas In Pyjamas, we help ur members, we are a gang with good friendship to each others. We keep up the good work in this clan. People that respect us, will be respected by us! We are good skilled players, and we keep up the good work on each others to grow stronger!And if someone are "Hacking, flaming, rasicm" on my members, the NiP's will hunt you down, i repeat, hunt you down! People that is a big fan of the Ninjas, will always be respected! And i'll help my Ninjas to be a great killer, and make them selfs feel warm! Never let you go down just because you're not skilled, just puch urself to the end, and learn the good movements, get tips, and try focus, thats what the tecniks in fighting is. You need training and tips about fighting? Contact me ingame, or just post me a little letter, and i will handle it as fast i can. (But you have to be some skilled). You really wan't to be proud of beeing a Ninja With pyjma on? Then NiP is the right please for you!
                                                              __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                            [Image: Server.gif]
                                                            !Ninjas in Pyjamas Training server!
                                                                  HostName:  NiP training server
                                                                        Address:  85.17.6.58:3020
                                                                                Players:  0 / 18
                                                                                    Ping:  31
                                                                      Mode:  NiP Training Server
                                                                            Map:  San Andreas
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                  [Image: Baiscrules.gif]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                        ¤ 1. Bug-abuse is not allowded in our gang!

¤ 2. Don't flame, if someone are flaming you report it, and if the admins don't react let it be.
                                                        ¤ 3. Stay with the rules, and make us famous<3
                                            ¤ 4. We are cool with HC4L and don't destroy the friendship!

!  Alliance !
                                                                    http://forum.sa-mp.nl/index.php?topic=4925.0

-Refusing to follow this simple rules, will end with a kick!-

[Image: Screenshots.gif]
                                [Image: al16o4.jpg][Image: 1tqvcz.jpg][Image: 10rjyhk.png]

[Image: Contact.gif]
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IRC:

Server:
          IRC.GTANET.COM

Channels:
        #NiP and #Mafo

Some of are members are also on LVP Teamspeak.

Forum:

www.nip.nxserve.net

If you have any questions please contact Mafo, Midget!                                                         

:w

hehe gl mafo
Nice name. Good luck Mafo.
Omfg that is a cheap rip-off of one of the best Counter-Strike 1.6 clans in the world. lame ;(
(01-17-2009, 07:01 PM)n00ne link Wrote: Omfg that is a cheap rip-off of one of the best Counter-Strike 1.6 clans in the world. lame ;(
fuck counterstrike man. who gives a shit
(01-17-2009, 07:01 PM)n00ne link Wrote: Omfg that is a cheap rip-off of one of the best Counter-Strike 1.6 clans in the world. lame ;(
lol. i just had some fantasi, and i got it:D
lmao, nice name.
Hehe, didn't take long for you to start your own gang, Nice. Good luck with that anyways... 8)
banana's in pyjama's are coming down the stairs
banana's in pyjama's, are walking down in pairs

gl :))
Nice logo :P, good luck Mafo!!! :7