Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NiP] *Ninjas in Pyjamas*
(04-05-2009, 06:21 PM)ReLoaded link Wrote: make me
Look how clever he thinks he is.  _O-
Let him be man he's just a young kid  :P
NiP no there to easy for me , just no test wha so ever
(04-06-2009, 12:30 AM)Swift link Wrote: NiP no there to easy for me , just no test wha so ever
Swift get out of this topic, Don't come here and think that you are the "king of everything". Silly.
:w
Quote:Mafo link=topic=16575.msg197367#msg197367 date=1238977546]
Swift get out of this topic, Don't come here and think that you are the "king of everything". Silly.
:w

You're right. He's the queen, I'm the King.
mafo ur by bitch

munch is my queen

an im the king
(04-06-2009, 02:14 AM)Swift link Wrote: mafo ur by bitch

munch is my queen

an im the king

Ohh.. Dude  _O- _O- IMAO !!!
You are king on the shit .. you smell like shit .. so get out of this topic .. Cuz we dont wanna
The Topic Smell LIKE YOU ..

(04-06-2009, 12:30 AM)Swift link Wrote: NiP no there to easy for me , just no test wha so ever

hAhAh  _O- IMAO Again .. You Are Funny
I said you .. Your Mum its easy too , but i dont talk about her ? ..

GTFO _!_

~ Lucas ™

Lucas, didn't you come from [CF].

And back ontopic, we all know swift is the king. Your just jeloes cause you can't have the glory.
So stfu, go screw a couple more of you ninja monkey's that you keep in your dungeon. And stop wasting out time. Your's a failure like alphoson89, now go sit in the corner and cry. Or go under Munch's desk.

TWAT.
lol tripin i dont mind any of that u said m8 , but munch is sound lad an a m8
(04-06-2009, 02:29 AM)Evil_Gnomes link Wrote: Lucas, didn't you come from [CF].

And back ontopic, we all know swift is the king. Your just jeloes cause you can't have the glory.
So stfu, go screw a couple more of you ninja monkey's that you keep in your dungeon. And stop wasting out time. Your's a failure like alphoson89, now go sit in the corner and cry. Or go under Munch's desk.

TWAT.
SWK get OUT of this TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :w