Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NiP] *Ninjas in Pyjamas*
(02-05-2009, 01:43 PM)MAFO link Wrote: Jacobb, you have right! But i don't care, if you don't understand what i am writing, so why are you hear a flaming my bad English?
Everyone else understand what i am writing! Yes, my grammar is maby bad, but if the people understands me, its ok:)
So you can just get out of this topic! 8)7

Try to ask bomberteo, or Midget or someone else that was in the cruise ;) If you want, i can get some ADMINS to write some words to you, so you will understand that its not allowded to destroy cars in the cruise. And not shot in the cruise! And everything you did, maked you to a bad person ;) That didn't much popular, and iritating people. And maked those we where friends to to enemies, and those we where enemies with, got to friends. so, just take you ass out of this forum and everyone will be glad! :w
P4, that was a nice text! tnxs! :) Yeah, Jacobb i hope you will learn something of this text! so get out now! :w

[modbreak]STOP doubleposting.[/modbreak]
  >:)

[modbreak]STOP doubleposting, not going to stick to modbreaks in the future.[/modbreak]
Hey, i didn't dubble post :S if i did, tell me how to not do it? :X
By using the edit button :P
(02-05-2009, 03:29 AM)DeLiC link Wrote: Why you getting an attitude?, Do you realize ill ducktape a meat tenderizer onto my fist and pretend im mega-man and punch you right in the Fkkin Gut son?! :7

Thats right! Im mega man i run this sh!t!1!!1 one!1one!!!!1

I guess that's for me  _O-. You use both of your hands, and i will use one  ;)
:N
(02-05-2009, 02:47 PM)MAFO link Wrote: Hey, i didn't dubble post :S if i did, tell me how to not do it? :X

You doubleposted AGAIN with this very message :/

Just edit your posts instead of posting several in a row.
(02-05-2009, 08:09 PM)Richard link Wrote: You doubleposted AGAIN with this very message :/

Just edit your posts instead of posting several in a row.
Like this? :P
(02-05-2009, 08:13 PM)MAFO link Wrote: Like this? :P

That's a quote :+
Just don't post more then once without a reply of someone else in between ;) Click modify if you want to add something to your post ;)
(02-05-2009, 08:36 PM)Richard link Wrote: That's a quote :+
Just don't post more then once without a reply of someone else in between ;) Click modify if you want to add something to your post ;)
That edit buttom? :o
(02-05-2009, 09:08 PM)MAFO link Wrote: That edit buttom? :o

Yes, it says modify :+
(02-05-2009, 09:41 PM)Richard link Wrote: Yes, it says modify :+
oww forgot that ^^