Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NiP] *Ninjas in Pyjamas*
Well it was good while it lasted, i have had a good time in NiP. Sad to see this is what it all comes to.

Mafo you were a great leader
finally
gf NiP :) Rest in peace
(05-25-2009, 09:52 PM)weeyin link Wrote: Well it was good while it lasted, i have had a good time in NiP. Sad to see this is what it all comes to.

Mafo you were a great leader
Yeah, I feel with you. Thanks for saying that. :+
You where a good teammate! :>
No doubt you were a great leader, Mafo. You really showed that you had the potential to run a gang. However, seems as the inactive members are the ones to blame here :/

Good luck with whatever it is you have planned next, Mafo :)
about time , im opening a clan so yall can rejoin it to mine  :w :w free leaders to everyone
(05-25-2009, 09:55 PM)Ryder link Wrote: No doubt you were a great leader, Mafo. You really showed that you had the potential to run a gang. However, seems as the inactive members are the ones to blame here :/

Good luck with whatever it is you have planned next, Mafo :)
Thanks Ryder!
I don't know what to do now.
* Mafo Hugs Ryder. *;
Wow, tbh i didn't expect this.

Out of the new clans that came out around the same time - CF, NiP, VG - NiP seemed to be the most talented skillwise, and the one with the most potential.

Well, that means even less gang action on lvp...oh well

Cya, NiP.
(05-25-2009, 10:00 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: Wow, tbh i didn't expect this.

Out of the new clans that came out around the same time - CF, NiP, VG - NiP seemed to be the most talented skillwise, and the one with the most potential.

Well, that means even less gang action on lvp...oh well

Cya, NiP.
Thanks! :) Yes, we had a great start, but it didn't work out after a year. Hard to get members, and people are getting tierd of playing. Sad to say it.
LOLWUT VG died like 2months ago, i was the leader of it took over from P1ngz