Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NiP] *Ninjas in Pyjamas*
Mafooo,Mafo,Mafo i never respec right you cuz ur just one X.I dont care for NiP,i dont care for you.Im happy then NiP are dead cuz:
1.I wanna the thins then i say to get real.(i said NiP will become to RiP)
2.I hate you
3.I hate you
4.I hate you cuz you think yourelf for something big.Dont care the player who help you-nothing just nothing.I know the 80% of Gang Meber hate NiP. So mate i dont hate NiP at all,i just hate you ;)

Its good then Lucas came in NiP cuz iff wans him NiP will have dead Sooner.Lucas has been the best NIP!!!
(05-25-2009, 11:01 PM)kiLLeRs_Sylor link Wrote: Mafooo,Mafo,Mafo i never respec right you cuz ur just one X.I dont care for NiP,i dont care for you.Im happy then NiP are dead cuz:
2.I hate you
3.I hate you
4.I hate you cuz you think yourelf for something big.Dont care the player who help you-nothing just nothing.I know the 80 of Gang Meber hate NiP. So mate i dont hate NiP at all,i just hate you ;)
?? just shut up lal
(05-25-2009, 09:49 PM)Mafo link Wrote: I've decided to close NiP. *Ninjas In Pyjamas.*

Yes, here we are. The rest of the team In NiP have been talking to getter, and I've gone true everything that can help us survive.
After Midget did dissapear, I didn't know what to do. I did my best, but I didn't succsess(idk how to spell it.) at this hard time to recruit people. Midget did a GREAT job, when he was with us.

NiP have been on LVP for 5 months and 17 days.

Reasons Why I shutdown NiP;

1. Too much in inactive players.
2. Meany have left.
3. Someone Did just dissapear.
4. We are too little players now.

- I does not see any way to try go back all this hard way, recruting more players.
It's hard as it is, but after 14days with thinking, I can't see anyway, going around in LVP asking every single player if they wan't to join us. It's fail. So after my opinion, it's gotta end somewhere.

And I will say thanks to all those players that trusted us to be with us as a team.
And I will say thanks for all the people that liked us, and respected us.

Mafo's text;

It was great to lead a clan, and make my own dessitions.
I apprisiate the people who have been on my right shoulder, and helping me sorting problems out.
And I've meet new people, got new friends. It was really really fun!
And, I've had so much fun the time I've been in NiP, recruting people.
Ninjas In Pyjamas, had a great start! Got 'famus' got alot of good players. espessially [NiP]Ciga_85.
He was totally new, and after some few times after 200 hours, he got the aim, and running. He had the same skills as me.
And Midget, hes the man!  ;)He was New he too, got trained everyday, and after allot of work he made it! He did become a real warrior!
And dear Weeyin! You was a great Mate too have with me, 'leading' this trip to the end. You did a great job with the forum.
And you got skills too. So I would like to say thanks to all those people that have been with my side, suporting NiP.

You're friend,
-  Mafo~~

RIP NIP had a good run, yall should all flock to hc4l now they need the help
lol zmoney i dont like HC4L but u actin like u r ownin them theres like 4 - 5 of em ingame a day an 1 MOB
(05-25-2009, 11:32 PM)CashiSs link Wrote: lol zmoney i dont like HC4L but u actin like u r ownin them theres like 4 - 5 of em ingame a day an 1 MOB

hehe naw i aint mean it like that  ;)
couldnt been a year, unless time is going that fast
anyways R.I.P it was a small clan but was successful while it lasted.

swifty rofl
utd
lfc
cfc
(05-25-2009, 11:01 PM)kiLLeRs_Sylor link Wrote: Mafooo,Mafo,Mafo i never respec right you cuz ur just one X.I dont care for NiP,i dont care for you.Im happy then NiP are dead cuz:
2.I hate you
3.I hate you
4.I hate you cuz you think yourelf for something big.Dont care the player who help you-nothing just nothing.I know the 80% of Gang Meber hate NiP. So mate i dont hate NiP at all,i just hate you ;)

Its good then Lucas came in NiP cuz iff wans him NiP will have dead Sooner.Lucas has been the best NIP!!!
And I'm sure that every gangs in LVP hates you and Luca.
And no, Luca was not the best in the gang. And go on, keep hating, make you're self famous. _O-
Good luck with whatever you do, Mafo ;)