Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should the 0.2.2 Skins be removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
56.25%
36 56.25%
No
43.75%
28 43.75%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote - Should the SA:MP 0.2.2 Skins be removed from LVP?
(01-13-2009, 10:38 PM)HaZe link Wrote: Dude if you remove one bugged skin you need to remove them all.

btw @ people who will be "sad" if they are removed, it's just a damn skin. If you played before 0.2.2 you used a regular skin, you can do it again.

True. I guess if this Does go through, I'll simply have to find a Normal skin.

I'm just impressed at how many people are against "bugged" skins and never spoke up. All they did was flame when they were killed by a player with a "bugged skin".
You guys must be ashamed taking way Ryders Skin/char. :(
Not many people use them anyways...its not a big deal

So don't remove them
(01-14-2009, 03:31 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: Not many people use them anyways...
Yes, they do. :+
(01-14-2009, 03:31 AM)iMmOrTaLiTy link Wrote: Not many people use them anyways...its not a big deal

So don't remove them

Wrong , 75% of the new players who join LVP take The Truth's skin because it's the first to appear , and it happens to be bugged.
(01-14-2009, 06:50 AM)n00ne link Wrote: Wrong , 75% of the new players who join LVP take The Truth's skin because it's the first to appear , and it happens to be bugged.

Exactly. When I join with an undercover nick, I really cba searching for a nice skin, I just take the first usually. If I don't, I go a bit further, and hey, guess what, the 0.2.2. cop skins show up ;)
yes remove them all
yea remove them +10
To remove them is the right choise , there are many people that think their "good" becouse this kind of skins , if they die and leaves you with like half of the health , then their going like "OMG pawnd your ass " bla bla bla ...

Just remove them , in the last week I saw so many guys with the "Ryder" skin , and I hate
to fight against them , but hell , they die anyway ...

Remove them +1 from me .
Remove them all.
Why should players get an advantage from choosing a specific skin? Fair play. :w