Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should the 0.2.2 Skins be removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
56.25%
36 56.25%
No
43.75%
28 43.75%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote - Should the SA:MP 0.2.2 Skins be removed from LVP?
no it will takes ryder's skin :'(
No originality then .....
As Scartissue said, does 0.1 seconds actually make a difference in battle? I know you all will think I am against it simply because my name is Ryder and if The Ryder Skin is removed, what will become of me? But I mean seriously....come on }:|. A .1 second quicker turn won't make an overwhelming difference in a Fight with two good fighters.
(01-12-2009, 08:56 PM)Ryder link Wrote: As Scartissue said, does 0.1 seconds actually make a difference in battle? I know you all will think I am against it simply because my name is Ryder and if The Ryder Skin is removed, what will become of me? But I mean seriously....come on }:|. A .1 second quicker turn won't make an overwhelming difference in a Fight with two good fighters.

That sounds to me like a pathetic last plea for it to be kept. It does make a very large difference as turning is almost instant instead of taking a moment. It's a noticable difference and that's enough for me to think that it's unfair.

As long as these skins act differently, it would be unfair to use them on LVP.
(01-12-2009, 09:02 PM)tomozj link Wrote: That sounds to me like a pathetic last plea for it to be kept. It does make a very large difference as turning is almost instant instead of taking a moment. It's a noticable difference and that's enough for me to think that it's unfair.

As long as these skins act differently, it would be unfair to use them on LVP.

You have your opinion, I have mines; just please don't disrespect my idea by calling it pathetic. It is my opinion.

We'll all just have to settle for the final votes apparently... :/ :/
anyway i dont think BigSmoke run more fast then other skin.
:D
I play with these skins but no difference.
(01-12-2009, 09:11 PM)Ryder link Wrote: You have your opinion, I have mines; just please don't disrespect my idea by calling it pathetic. It is my opinion.

}:| It seems that this community is engulfed in so much flaming that even the most petty of comment is looked down upon now as if I had called The Pope gay or something. Anyway, moving on...

They don't really run faster, but the turning is faster during combat and such, which gives a very large advantage.
i vote yeah. it'll prevent flame.
Yea, I agree that bugged(fast) skins are a slight advantage over normal ones.

My vote is yes, remove all bugged(fast) skins.
(01-12-2009, 07:49 PM)Darius link Wrote: Remove Truth (the hippy) as well, thats a bugged skin.

Yes, add the Truth to the list- either remove them all or none.

I'll vote yes.
Yeah, remove them all!