Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should the 0.2.2 Skins be removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
56.25%
36 56.25%
No
43.75%
28 43.75%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote - Should the SA:MP 0.2.2 Skins be removed from LVP?
Im sorry for those who have these skins (ryder...) but in my opinion i believe that when other sites remove them, and when it has indeed become a fact that they are faster, than they must be removed so the discussion of this topic can be closed forever... but why are they faster and others are not?? Has anyone an answer??
Just leave the skins alone man.. yeesh..just becasue some people dont use/lke those skins think its alright that they are removed.
Well its NOT
For God Sakes if you know the player has that skin aim 0.1 a sec ahead of what the HB is usually at. }:|
captaint, they're just bugged afaik.
I've no problem with them being removed, just to make it more 'fair'.
its Unfair, LVP cant let the game full bugs even if they did know and they can handle it, and no offense Ryder as if i was ryder i would vote to remove tht as we dont have to play and pwn only, we have to think about LVP too.
So my vote is to remove not only this but every bug tht is being encountered!
Remove them all.
(01-13-2009, 11:14 AM)Jag link Wrote: For God Sakes if you know the player has that skin aim 0.1 a sec ahead of what the HB is usually at. }:|

It's not about hitbox, it's about faster turning. Making you able to avoid the shots more easily as you turn quicker.
all bugged skins - OUT :Y
I never used those, but they shouldn't be removed as some players who really like those skins will be sad.
Remove The Truth Skin , and Maccer.
Dude if you remove one bugged skin you need to remove them all.

btw @ people who will be "sad" if they are removed, it's just a damn skin. If you played before 0.2.2 you used a regular skin, you can do it again.