Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

cool :O ( only for nVIDIA users
(01-09-2009, 09:23 PM)Aaron link Wrote: This messed up my PC an i even re-installed SA an it still is all laggy as shit from trying this so now i got to reinstall everything.

Control panel > nVIDIA control panel > 3d settings > manage 3d settings > program settings > GTA san andreas > change 'force off' to 'use global setting'

Voila, no need to re-install everything.
just set in the driver settings:  global vsync settings: always off

Who needs VSYNC? :D
at the start, it used to load fast and the game was going good, now its loading even slower and the game is lagging, so now i set it to global setting and its alright :(
Thats just because your videocard doesnt like you, XiZ.
lol, I don't even have that setting on the PC I'm using right now. Maybe because the video card is older than dirt? It is a Ti4600 256MB AGPx4
Nope, maybe your driver is old as dirt?

The card should work fine with Vsync.

Download the latest driver (GeForce 181.20) and then disable VSYNC for gta_sa.exe-
Actually, I have the latest driver that supports this card (GeForce 93.71)
(02-06-2009, 11:24 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Actually, I have the latest driver that supports this card (GeForce 93.71)
same here, but it lags for me if i set Vsync off
Hmmm Not Much Doesnt Lag for Me....
Dan , thank you for sharing this .IT ran sa-mp in "2 secs" not really but it was instantly :) and now i gotta set FRAME LIMTER on , otherwise it goes to smooth hehe , but i will leave it like that , smooth .

(You can do this trick with other games , just tried and it's unbelieveble , works good)