Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

2.90 almost out of Alpha phase
Will we still be able to /bank and /withdraw outside of a bank?
As he said, there will be cash thingies all over LV and there is "platinum account" to do that.

Btw, what requirements do you have to meet for a platinum account?
you'll find out ;+

unless a dev would like to tell now
it's quite a challenge, anyways
(01-05-2009, 02:04 AM)Fireburn link Wrote:
  • Vehicle Accidents?
    In the current gamemode, crashing a vehicle is just crashing a vehicle. The vehicle gets damaged, but the players who are in it will just be as healthy as they were before crashing from a 200 meter building. But with this new version, that won't be possible anymore. Players now have to drive around more carefully, to make sure they don't get hurt when crashing. Because, when a player crashes, he will get hurt and he will lose health.
I can see it already. Kamikaze car driversĀ  :)
I'm gonna be kamikaze for sure :+

Nice job devs, and I think I'm speaking for everybody here, ty for the time you've put into this!
Wow good job d:)b
I'm very impressed.
(01-05-2009, 07:08 PM)Richard link Wrote: Nope. No reset.

thats a good news then :*)
I really can't wait but i don't want it to change TOO much. I don't understand the platinum thing, can westill take out our cash at any time, any place like usuall? And the car health thing sucks, noobs have a new way of killing (old one was running you over). I don't understand the bit about ordering cars, do you mean spawnable cars? The rest sounds like your trying to add a "Story mode" which sounds great. it all sounds so brilliant but the ammount of sudden changes are confusing. Still sounds awesome though. LVP Rules :)
Nah, noobs can't kill you if you're not in their car :p. And ofcourse everything will be explained more detailed when 2.90 gets released :)
I must say I am very impressed by the features mentioned above. I always thought LVP of a great server, even with its current gamemode. And now new features are just making things better than ever. Can't wait...