Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
Everyone knows you're a fraud.
Everyone knew that you were a fraud and a thief. Killed and stole the kingdom and now acting like a righteous person. But as nature wanted  The throne came to the righteous person, me!
(04-20-2019, 04:12 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Everyone knew that you were a fraud and a thief. Killed and stole the kingdom and now acting like a righteous person. But as nature wanted  The throne came to the righteous person, me!

You're nothing.
(04-21-2019, 08:09 PM)Peru Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 04:12 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Everyone knew that you were a fraud and a thief. Killed and stole the kingdom and now acting like a righteous person. But as nature wanted  The throne came to the righteous person, me!

You're nothing.

Your a bitch , if u are a king , give any ideas to save this kingdom , THE LVP ?
Once again you prove how limited and fragile your pathetic mind is.
Do you think LVP is my kingdom? Wrong, peasant. My kingdom is all.
My sources tell me that Specifer has been executed.
You all may continue to bow down.
(05-18-2019, 01:25 PM)Peru Wrote: My sources tell me that Specifer has been executed.
You all may continue to bow down.

Just when he might've quietened down, you've provoked him, hehe.
And he is trying to provoke me and start a war cause he is a stupid fallen king ! ?? What are your sources ?  Big Smoke and OG loc ? ??
(05-18-2019, 02:11 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: And he is trying to provoke me and start a war cause he is a stupid fallen king ! ?? What are your sources ?  Big Smoke and OG loc ? ??

A war would imply that both sides have formidable resources.
This is not the case because you have nothing.
King, any troubles?