Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
I mean this topic is such a laughstock , Keep it up might cheer the new comers !
(05-28-2018, 05:29 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: I mean this topic is such a laughstock , Keep it up might cheer the new comers !

The only thing that is funny here is you, funny-looking peasant.
I think he finally bowed down.
No , I am still laughing looking at this topic from the beginning  seems Peru will bow down to himself and he won't give you any admin favours coz he is never online to give one so sleep , Farewell !
(05-29-2018, 06:10 PM)Sleep Wrote: I think he finally bowed down.

Excellent. Good job, Dr.Peasant.
You are a good peasant.
Still can't stop laughing by looking at your profile !
(05-31-2018, 05:43 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Still can't stop laughing by looking at your profile !

Excellent. A happy peasant is a good peasant.
Sup peruru, been a while so I just wanted to let you know that I decided to call you dog instead of a bitch. Hope you are happy my Doggo. Go get a bone. Peace out
(06-07-2018, 03:43 PM)TheTrolololo Wrote: Sup peruru, been a while so I just wanted to let you know that I decided to call you dog instead of a bitch. Hope you are happy my Doggo. Go get a bone. Peace out

Decisions made by peasants mean nothing to me.
Yes absolutely your right , it means nothing to you because you're a dog and you should obey one of your masters , Me ! . And no barking please !

Beware :  Dog barks uncontrollably when his master's talk  . so please keep it simple .