Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
You must be awkwardly fun at parties, Peru. Besides, you've got a lot of potential.
(04-01-2017, 12:56 PM)Finisha Wrote: You must be awkwardly fun at parties, Peru. Besides, you've got a lot of potential.

The prefect will neglect
your regret and demand your respect
once he detects your intend to live as a speck.
I appreciate the effort you put into your replies against me. I really do, but it's nothing compared to my straight-to-your face truth. But that's a foreign language to you. Your followers are nothing but blind sheep! It's the only thing you value and keep, you're cheap!
Maybe when Peru is demoted the new King can be sau?
(04-02-2017, 04:42 PM)Finisha Wrote: I appreciate the effort you put into your replies against me. I really do, but it's nothing compared to my straight-to-your face truth. But that's a foreign language to you. Your followers are nothing but blind sheep! It's the only thing you value and keep, you're cheap!
_O- Dolt, thine rhyming is for naught! Mayhaps thou shalt eat a maggot and rot!

(04-02-2017, 05:59 PM)LukaZ Wrote: Maybe when Peru is demoted the new King can be sau?
_O-

My liege, old friend, the current state of affairs with the populace is abysmal. I am nostalgic for the days of old.
Lets cry together tef
(04-03-2017, 02:21 AM)LukaZ Wrote: Lets cry together tef

Hahhahaa
(04-03-2017, 01:05 AM)TEF Wrote: My liege, old friend, the current state of affairs with the populace is abysmal. I am nostalgic for the days of old.

The audacity displayed by these irreverent peasants has generated a certain degree of animosity within my Kingdom. Regardless of their heinous acts, the sovereign shall live forever.
[Image: CDZHtRf.jpg]