Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
(09-02-2015, 08:32 PM)Sadik link Wrote: It's been a week since cake has last played. Seems like he is hiding _O-

Actually his nickname isn't cake anymore.

https://sa-mp.nl/players/85393/esophagus.html

^cake
hahaha, peru are you seeing this? He got soo scared he changed his fucking name _O- _O-

Thanks Granny for notifying me, "esophagus" will be eliminated soon.
esophagus, because you like to swallow?
damnit granny that was a secret!

matrix, thank you for your inquiry. i have forwarded it to our xxx-department supervised by luce. she will get in touch with you soon.
(09-03-2015, 08:40 AM)cake link Wrote: damnit granny that was a secret!

Alright, I shall confer with the crew from our xxx department and we'll whip up a new nickname for _esophagus_
(09-02-2015, 11:41 PM)Matrix_Smith link Wrote: esophagus, because you like to swallow?

Hahahaha your Fool status is safe for the next weeks.
cake nub!  :D

Granny, you've just experienced another great happening, you can now share a new story with your grandchildren! (telling your grandchilds that you can't keep a single secret'd actually be a super cool idea,otherwise they'd be thinking that you're trustful, shame on you, granny!)

On topic: I'm truly sorry for insulting our majesty, since i never meant to, the post was meant to be taken as compliment, but it was obviously a big misunderstanding. I hope our highness will have tolerance regarding my case. Thanks in advance for reading! (this reply goes to our Supreme Sexy Knight, Sadik, too).

[Image: h3PnRcV.jpg.url]
Quote:Runi[SWEG] link=topic=15912.msg464784#msg464784 date=1441300336]
cake nub!  :D

Granny, you've just experienced another great happening, you can now share a new story with your grandchildren! (telling your grandchilds that you can't keep a single secret'd actually be a super cool idea,otherwise they'd be thinking that you're trustful, shame on you, granny!)

On topic: I'm truly sorry for insulting our majesty, since i never meant to, the post was meant to be taken as compliment, but it was obviously a big misunderstanding. I hope our highness will have tolerance regarding my case. Thanks in advance for reading! (this reply goes to our Supreme Sexy Knight, Sadik, too).

[Image: h3PnRcV.jpg.url]
Peru,u abuse them. :roll:
(09-02-2015, 08:45 PM)Sadik link Wrote: hahaha, peru are you seeing this? He got soo scared he changed his fucking name _O- _O-

Thanks Granny for notifying me, "esophagus" will be eliminated soon.

Actually, I changed his name after having a wildly extravagant conversation about performing irrumatio.

(09-02-2015, 11:41 PM)Matrix_Smith link Wrote: esophagus, because you like to swallow?

Most definitely. I'm sure he loves the feeling of warm, gooey liquids coursing down his smooth little throat.

(09-03-2015, 08:40 AM)cake link Wrote: damnit granny that was a secret!

matrix, thank you for your inquiry. i have forwarded it to our xxx-department supervised by luce. she will get in touch with you soon.

Duely noted.
Hi king !