Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
Ignoring the revolution eh Peru2600... You can't ignore 100,000ths of people who want you to step down as king. The cruelties must end!

Quote:Bani link=topic=15912.msg407547#msg407547 date=1320709034]
+1 my ass u just hide behind your wannabe soldiers.

Join me on the streets bani! REVOLUTION! THE KING MUST DIE!
Dont tell me u still want that prop and ill join you.
There is no way you can kill my king!! tell him,my king! :)
All these peasants are of no interest to me. They can try to overthrow me, but with an army as vast as mine, victory for them is impossible.
(11-09-2011, 07:10 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: All these peasants are of no interest to me. They can try to overthrow me, but with an army as vast as mine, victory for them is impossible.

:) you got that right,king.:)
FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :7  _O-  O+ HAI KING PERUUUUU  :>
I was playing MW3 yesterday and I saw someone's PSN ID that said "iKillBabyPandas"
I instantly thought of you, hahaha. Maka was on my team, not sure if he recalls seeing him.
(11-10-2011, 03:30 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: I was playing MW3 yesterday and I saw someone's PSN ID that said "iKillBabyPandas"
I instantly thought of you, hahaha. Maka was on my team, not sure if he recalls seeing him.
Lol thanks, That would never be me thats not nice :( heres a pic I posted on SWK clan forums :>

[Image: panda15.jpg]

How cute :)
I didn't mean that I thought it was you with that name. It's just every time I read or hear the word "Panda", "Nater" comes to mind.
(11-11-2011, 06:04 PM)Peru2600 link Wrote: I didn't mean that I thought it was you with that name. It's just every time I read or hear the word "Panda", "Nater" comes to mind.
Indeed I just said that it wouldnt be me because I love them, Pandas are the best, Kangaroos to, lets kill rest of the useless animals and then possibly estroe cause he chitz :+