Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

King of All
Slice and dice then serve to the pigs!
KNIGHT NATER. EXECUTE THE OVERDOSED PEASANT NOW!
We need to find his current location; he seems to be somewhere in the north east region of British Colombia
That's getting old
(09-30-2020, 10:22 PM)SneaX™ Wrote: That's getting old

You haven't been at these forums long enough to say that, so please for once. Stop posting. It's always useless non-sense.
Shut up kiddo, i didnt posted it for you but its public shu ur ass and go away shit kid

I am kidding them and you you put your ass in somethibg that doenst means you as always you asked me to stop talking ti tou, i totally did, so you shutty kid blocked, i wish i control you so youll watch your own shit
(10-01-2020, 02:32 AM)SneaX™ Wrote: Shut up kiddo, i didnt posted it for you but its public shu ur ass and go away shit kid

I am kidding them and you you put your ass in somethibg that doenst means you as always you asked me to stop talking ti tou, i totally did, so you shutty kid blocked, i wish i control you so youll watch your own shit

If I had it my way, you would be removed from this community and never allowed back.

I guess you're lucky I have no say ;)

You don't want to start a war with me kid, just a forewarning. I will win.
Thats your hopes, i am here forever till it gets closed, you still can do nothing, youre a waste of oxygen

Youre actually dont know the administrator guide, i still can teach you but oh you got demoted vary fair
(09-30-2020, 04:51 PM)Peru Wrote: KNIGHT NATER. EXECUTE THE OVERDOSED PEASANT NOW!

I await your execution my King, you have chosen an excellent executioner! The mighty Sir Nater! I will gladly have my head removed by him :+

(09-30-2020, 08:31 PM)Weezy Wrote: We need to find his current location; he seems to be somewhere in the north east region of British Colombia

You're awful close, but I shall never disclose my true location :+ :D
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=13370236]

Gladly my Liege,

Overdosed the crazy Cannuck is no more! He is beheaded