Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
If borat join the B&A gang i will leave
(06-02-2007, 11:41 AM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: If borat join the B&A gang i will leave

Borat is a prat :/
whats a prat?
and turkeys join snakez they always dbing..... _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- noob!!!!!!marrie borat lol........this gay
We'll have less name calling thanks, we don't want feuds within B&A we have enough outside of it.
(06-02-2007, 08:12 PM)Time. link Wrote: We'll have less name calling thanks, we don't want feuds within B&A we have enough outside of it.

Agreed. Remember what happened with $aM? Don't go down that road...
(06-02-2007, 07:08 PM)Jamee!Rocks! link Wrote: and turkeys join snakez they always dbing..... _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- noob!!!!!!marrie borat lol........this gay
jammee plz calm down dont attack other menbers and why do u hate borat that mutch?
omg nazi????how can i be????cause borat tell u lies???lol turkeys.....im half germanĀ  so i cant be nazi or are u one???

borat is telling lies about me he says that i was on lw and there i said to other players something about world war 2?!?!?! _O- _O- _O- _O-

well i think we dont need any liers in the gang and remember he left his gang for beeing a moderator do we need those ppl????he is aswell bad in aiming and turkeys i owned u both at the same time after that u both db me cause u dont have a chance lol how lame....and its sad that u helped borat fighting me u should stay behind ur gang and not behind other loosers _O- _O- _O-

sure sure sure this guy sucks if he join i will leave..........full stop!!!!!