Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: SA-MP Cops or stranded?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
continue with SA-MP Cops
33.33%
1 33.33%
forget Cops and Start "stranded"
33.33%
1 33.33%
dunno
0%
0 0%
dont care
0%
0 0%
AAARRRGGGHHHH
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

sa-mp cops or stranded?
ok sa-mp cops is going no where i dont think? or does anyone thnk we should keep doin it?

well i got inspired to drop cops and start "Stranded" or "LOST"

in my headf, its about 2 friends who travel into the desert or countryside and do some crap and get lost, fighting to get back to civiliaztion, can they do it?

vote :P

and this:

what do you like better?
"Stranded" or "LOST"

where do you think would be better?
desert or countryside?

thx
Well, cops ain't gettin done further cuz the actors don't come online at same time, still i wanna do further with cuz it pwned  :)

anyway, stranded would be cool, but how are u gunna do so much stuff in the desert? and what storylines will there be?  :) so why not do both?  :7 I would love to do further with cops, or join Stranded.
only thing is, i also want GoneIn60Seconds to be finished , but Bandit ain't been at CT server, and Grove never showed his ass in 3 days  :X
would be cool if we could finish the others first though, maybe do Cops first, (1 scene), then do a scene of Gone60, and then one of Stranded maybe? would be very cool  :)

so yer, u can count me in, and look for a personage for me, i was gonna !apply, but nothing happend unfortunatly...

Count me in babe, as i say: we should also finish the others, in these weeks!!!

small edit: its annoying that i can't change Grove's posts in News/... thingy, like memberslist, would've been handy though if i need to update shit
Sorry but I cba reading all that lol! Anyways, I dont care :) We could contmiue with cops or do lost if you like :P
Lol, besides Chillay's C.O.P.S episodes, there are also ppl makin Prison Break lol
prison Break FTW, im back n00bz
Its true, type SA-MP prison break at youtube  :)