Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Pluspoints!
(12-28-2008, 12:32 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Let the system be as it is although I do need to have a little rant about one little detail.

The bank terminal deposit/withdrawal thing is just dumb, please get rid of it. We all know that it's goddamn easy to make loads of money on LVP so at least make depositing it a bit more harder than it is for pro account users (I mean 1 million ain't that much to pay for such luxury). All the banking transactions should be done in 24/7's.
I don't agree on this, if you're a DM'er, like most of us are, the only thing you do with your money is buying spawweapons. But after a while most of us see the money is lowering fast. So they try to earn fast money fill up the bank again. I don't think any DM'er would be happy to drive to the bank to deposit like 1.000.000.
nah man.

I mean, like everyone on LVP everybody has atleast 100m, many much more.

I usually spend 600k on spawnweaps, so 100M would be enough to buy spawnweaps for far more than 100 server-joins. And ofcourse you get money from people you kill , reaction tests etc etc.

Dont tell me money is lowering fast, lawl.
I never spend money on weapons and I still have 300 mil even though I buy props rather often D:
in that ways admins gave me only 2 till now and im a regular already !!!!!\wat to do now??
Just ask an admin for a pluspoint for every 10 hours you played ingame
some of them dont give me a PP
they just ignore me
this est long time back
how many hours did you spend on LVP?

(12-28-2008, 04:40 PM)Hitman link Wrote: years*

they already said in april that its finished "in a few weeks"
i'd like you to find where we said that, because we've never said that

not that this is about LVP 2.90 but the additions, changes, bug fixes ARE HUGE. it really is worth all the hype its getting, and waiting for it will just make it sweeter when it comes out.
In the beginning of the game I got 10 mil of an admin,
I still have to thank you ;)

Now  I have 160 mill (bank full :S)
Used to have a 100 mill limit, cant really say I remember which admin who actually gave me those pluspoints. Now I've got 40 mill at max (if I remember correctly ofc)
I lost 60 mill  :'( *crybaby*