Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Pluspoints!
(12-27-2008, 12:07 PM)RoelNL link Wrote: then that's wrong?

I guess an admin gave you one pluspoint too much once. Anyway, if you put it like this:

You reach 90 hours ingame, you can ask for another pluspoint. That pluspoint will become your 9th one.
(12-27-2008, 12:26 PM)Maka link Wrote: I guess an admin gave you one pluspoint too much once. Anyway, if you put it like this:

You reach 90 hours ingame, you can ask for another pluspoint. That pluspoint will become your 9th one.
Hmm.. that is very strange becouse i have 6 pluspoints and i should store about 140mil .... now why can I only store 15 mil aint this kinda strange ??  :( :(
(12-27-2008, 01:12 PM)Dimitrius link Wrote: Hmm.. that is very strange becouse i have 6 pluspoints and i should store about 140mil .... now why can I only store 15 mil aint this kinda strange ??  :( :(

You must activate it the first time you get a pluspoint. Go to the red $ sign on the map(South-Eastern LV, near the ammu) and go into the building. Step into the marker and read/do what it says(note: it costs 1 million to buy).
ok, ok ,ok...

But I still think the pluspoint system sucks...

Who ever made that system ( i guess peter) is not really smart...
If I could I earned 30 mill PER day!
And? Its cool to have a bank limit, so players who play more can bank more. It makes the money worth more.

Although id like the idea to increase the maximal bank limit to 600M, and increase the prices of every feature, command, whatever by factor 2.
Cash is worthless atm and this would make the cash more interesting.

I actually think prices should be lower and money harder to earn :+
15k for a handgun is just ridicoulus and so is earning millions by getting a few proprties.
(12-27-2008, 05:23 PM)Hitman link Wrote: And? Its cool to have a bank limit, so players who play more can bank more. It makes the money worth more.

Although id like the idea to increase the maximal bank limit to 600M, and increase the prices of every feature, command, whatever by factor 2.
Cash is worthless atm and this would make the cash more interesting.

Afaik, things will be different in 2.9. I certainly hope so as earning money is damn easy.

@Roel: Things weren't always like this, people always complain about it. First it was way too hard to earn money, then it was way too easy, too hard, too easy etc :+

@Twilight: Whatever works. Your suggestion would be more realistic though.
the plus point system is pure genius. play longer = get rewarded. it's not that fucking complicated.
(12-27-2008, 07:23 PM)estroe link Wrote: Afaik, things will be different in 2.9. I certainly hope so as earning money is damn easy.

@Roel: Things weren't always like this, people always complain about it. First it was way too hard to earn money, then it was way too easy, too hard, too easy etc :+

@Twilight: Whatever works. Your suggestion would be more realistic though.

In 2.9, will there also be more plus points? Or perhaps in later versions when we get more people with full accounts? I know once you're on 400million, or 300million infact, you got nearly unlimited. But I find it fun to keep earning money, so I hope there will be at some point.
(12-27-2008, 08:47 PM)HaZe link Wrote: the plus point system is pure genius. play longer = get rewarded. it's not that fucking complicated.

But that's with regular..
I think there should be an new thing like : Pro or Pure regular?