Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Pluspoints!
Well if you lower the prices to a more realistic feature, all money of all players should be reset, i mean, if everything costs much less and you keep your 400M cash is even more worthless.

(12-27-2008, 09:43 PM)RoelNL link Wrote: But that's with regular..
I think there should be an new thing like : Pro or Pure regular?

Im not sure exactly what you mean by pro and pure regular, but it is true that the bank account system would benefit greatly by having more levels than just regular (15mil) and Pro (up to 400mil).

Maybe once you reach 250hrs you could start at a new level with different benefits/limits.
(12-28-2008, 04:33 AM)cloakster link Wrote: Im not sure exactly what you mean by pro and pure regular, but it is true that the bank account system would benefit greatly by having more levels than just regular (15mil) and Pro (up to 400mil).

Maybe once you reach 250hrs you could start at a new level with different benefits/limits.

I mean with some more commands like : if you have won 1000 races ; You can spawn a car? ( with premission of the online admins)
Or : If you have killed 1 million people you atomaticly get a shawn-off shotgun?
OR maybe some more commands like : /setspawnplace (/ssp) , and a command to teleport to YOUR properties...(/ptp [property id]) PTP = property teleport
no need to make things complicated, the PP system is fine as it is.
The pluspoint system is fine, just make money harder to earn.
Let the system be as it is although I do need to have a little rant about one little detail.

The bank terminal deposit/withdrawal thing is just dumb, please get rid of it. We all know that it's goddamn easy to make loads of money on LVP so at least make depositing it a bit more harder than it is for pro account users (I mean 1 million ain't that much to pay for such luxury). All the banking transactions should be done in 24/7's.
The banking system has been changed in LVP 2.90. Just wait and see.
When does is it finished ?  :9~
In a couple of months, hopefully.
(12-28-2008, 02:21 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: In a couple of months, hopefully.

years*

they already said in april that its finished "in a few weeks"