Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.:| [VG] -=- Visual Ghosts |:. || www.visualghosts.com ||
Quote:Matthias link=topic=15349.msg170644#msg170644 date=1232043411]
Dos has to get unbanned, I know him a long time and he would NEVER cheat, he's totally fair. This must be a mistake...

yea man i totally agree with you
he has a decent attitude and he is fair
i dont think he can cheat  O-)
(01-16-2009, 09:54 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Meh, dos has always been a cunt to me so I won't be missing him.
Whatever, why post then..

Zeak, he didn't cheat.

Dos, I was kind of forced to put you in "investigation", because I don't know what really happened. I trust you that you wouldn't hack or cheat in any way.. I didn't close the thread on VG forums, and I'm sorry that it has been closed. I really believe you, and I have PMed admins about doublechecking you cheating.. Why would you? You are a good player, enough cash, no need to cheat...
I really hope you will get unbanned, but I think it will not be. You can stay in the clan if you like, but if you cannot play on LVP anymore, that sucks...

I will talk to you ingame, or on IRC, or w/e.. Hope it turns out good.

I'm sorry for all that happened, later.

P1ngz
(01-16-2009, 10:11 AM)P1ngz link Wrote: Whatever, why post then..

Just voicing my appreciation over the fact that he's banned.
Well Dos most know you didn't/wasn't a cheater,I didn't really know you besides wanking!an just hanging around you mate but I believe it is a mistake and should be looked into more considering you were here as a regular.I know it must suck to be banned for a true unknown reason..Especially since lvp is awesome an now we don't have someone to wank with  :? Sorry to be posting off topic but gl to you Dos.
I didn't get along with that bloke in the beginning, but at some point shit kinda worked out, so I guess it's ok if he gets unbanned.

On the other hand I wouldn't care less about anyone getting banned or unbanned really.
(01-16-2009, 09:54 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Meh, dos has always been a cunt to me so I won't be missing him.

same with you -.-

And zeak keep flaming me in Thread + Pn´s youre soooo cool hahha!

Im not interested in getting unbanned. I already deinstalled sa-mp.
To all who believe me youre right i didnt have used cheats, never had a reason. If i had used cheats i would tell you that right now, because it dont matters anymore.

Believe me or not i dont care.

I never come back...

And "Peter" much thanks for closing my bye thread kind of childish i think...
But dont matter.

All haters I /wank on you.
<3 dos

PS: Who saw me cheating? Which Admin? Thats the last thing that interests me.
ill miss you  ;(
YOU DID NOT CHEAT!

-Maybe a mistake like the admin/mod banned you by mistake by wron id or something and forot to unban yu, happened many times to me?

<3 back at ya
(01-16-2009, 12:08 PM)Jag link Wrote: ill miss you  ;(
YOU DID NOT CHEAT!

-Maybe a mistake like the admin/mod banned you by mistake by wron id or something and forot to unban yu, happened many times to me?

<3 back at ya

It's rare that someone who's been banned by mistake doesn't get unbanned when they appeal, if not immediately.
(01-16-2009, 12:17 PM)Mike link Wrote: It's rare that someone who's been banned by mistake doesn't get unbanned when they appeal, if not immediately.

It's rare that someone with over 500 hours playtime is obviously airbreaking, healthacking and shit, huh.
It can't be true.
There was most likely an error processing player, that shit brings up a lot of anomalies, I have reported some folks too, but eventually it turned out to be a processing error or whatever you IT guys call that stuff.