Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Fight Club
Well, Peter said he can use the MTA map files somehow, so I guess he can convert them to SA-MP or something :)

And yes, people who are watching should be on the rafters, and the fight will be below. So you can follow the fight from above.
Like I said, the stairs will be probably removed in the final version, we could script a function to get 2 players in the "arena" and everybody else on top.
Maybe a health or armor pickup if you guys want it, but no other objects, as requested :)
customize the armour/health pickups?
:)
What do you mean?
Use an other icon for health? Guess that could be possible... But why?
I mean have the option to add health/armour pickups, incase people dont want them in the fight! :)
Ah ok, I don't know if that is possible in 0.2, but an option to /set pickups on or something like that would be great then :)
:)
I like the RC mission interior. In SA-MP 0.2, it will be possible to use it (guns inside), and then anyone watching on the invisible interior roof.

The RC mission interior has little 'hills' and stuff, and anyone watching from above would be able to see everything, but be able to do nothing to effect the fight.

Tell me what you think! :p

-tj
hehe, I already think that would be AWESOME!

Would it be possbile in the current version of sa-mp to let people fight in there with RC vehicles?
IIRC there is a way to put a player in a vehicle in pawno? :?
Yes there is a PutPlayerInVehicle function but atm its bugged and only works for player 0 and vehicle 1 or something like that. Next version it is possible though.