Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Fight Club
i don't know i fit is possible but..

the arena with the stock cars! *edit OR the well known WAREHOUSE (gta interiors) there are floating balkons edit*, is it is possible to make there a kind of invisible vence, the bowl in the middle is HUGE so er is some place for nundriveble cars to hide, and it would be possible to join together is teams.

i dont knw anything about scripting so

ALL scripters   >> is this possible?? <<

i would be great
I really love this idea  :D
Now post the SF's one! :D
when samp 0.2 comes out you can close the ring :7 and maybe make some seats and a real fighting ring
lol, how are we all going to sit down? :P
Nice idea, i luv it!  i think the first LS spot was great and i dont think you gotta do fightclub indoor, cuz that would just be boring (i dont like that Smoke's place anyway). If you do it in LS tho you wont hav much problems with intruders and wont hav to block the arena off. Alsos you wouldent have to jail players evry 5 seconds. i Like theHolyCow's idea about the health and armor pick-ups. Im realy looking forward to this fightclub. Anyone has any idea when it could be done ?
LVP 3.0 probably it MIGHT be fullyimplemented i think, if not maybe an update to 3.0 ;)
Since the first experimental version of LVP Fightclub is being scripted, I've started to develop the virtual area for the Fightclub.
Build with MTA's Map Editor, but we can use it for SA-MP v0.2 :)

A "short" 11 minute video footage, with a first impresion.
http://video.google.nl/videoplay?docid=-...5914&hl=nl
In the final version we could probably use some extra script functions, so the stair you can see will be removed I guess.
Looking good man d:)b
Looking forward to it :D
D: No! 11 minutes ;(

Will edit post when It's downloaded from all the way in Tasmania with the lowest form of broadband possible ;) :+

edit time!  :P

that building with all the rafters etc. looks pretty schweeeet  8)
are the people watching going to be standing on the rafters or somewhere else?

Other than that, looks awesome  8)

PS: can mta editor work with sa-mp?  :?
And to Peter, or anyone that can answer; How are the custom islands/ship/etc. being made for LVP 0.3 ?